Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Fucking Cares....

CrzyC

Now this is fucking hilarious....I think I just might do what Flip offered and be entertained instead of being THE entertainment.

After all, all the shit talking and hot air blown around here lately, let's me see things in a different perspective! :bounce:

I can see now why Oscar G stopped posting in this bitch a long time ago!

There's shitloads of 2-faced people in here. And I never noticed because the good guy in me just said...."naaaaaah, cant be....".

Joke's on me I guess.

:laugh:

I was just thinking about this thread the other day.

Some people think about all the chores they have to accomplish. Others worry about health or financial burden. Funk sometimes worries that his threads are not informative enough. And then there's CrzyC who fantasizes about threads she started herself. :rolleyes:

Now this is fucking hilarious....I think I just might do what Flip offered and be entertained instead of being THE entertainment.

After all, all the shit talking and hot air blown around here lately, let's me see things in a different perspective! :bounce:

I can see now why Oscar G stopped posting in this bitch a long time ago!

There's shitloads of 2-faced people in here. And I never noticed because the good guy in me just said...."naaaaaah, cant be....".

Joke's on me I guess.

:laugh:

dumb ass!!!!

:clap2::clap2:

• 2 weeks later...