Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler Roll Call...

ecpolo521

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its good to see that so many people are going to make it out for Steve Lawler....everybody knows whats up? when he comes into town. I hope to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new ones that night. See you guys @ Space. Can't f$*kin' wait to wild out. :D:party::eek::beer:

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Well its good to see that so many people are going to make it out for Steve Lawler....everybody knows whats up? when he comes into town. I hope to see some familiar faces as well as meet some new ones that night. See you guys @ Space. Can't f$*kin' wait to wild out. :D:party::eek::beer:

:D :D :D can't wait... THE EVIL DEMON OF SEX, DRUGS, AND EVeRYTHING ELSE THAT INVOLVES SEX AND DRUGS IS COMIN OUT THIS WEEKEND!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:D :D :D can't wait... THE EVIL DEMON OF SEX, DRUGS, AND EVeRYTHING ELSE THAT INVOLVES SEX AND DRUGS IS COMIN OUT THIS WEEKEND!!!

WOOHOOO!!!!!

Nice :aright:....now thats what I'm talking about. :D By the way, early Happy Birthday! Hope to see you on the dancefloor. :party: 3 days and counting....Miami, here I come. :D

Nice :aright:....now thats what I'm talking about. :D By the way, early Happy Birthday! Hope to see you on the dancefloor. :party: 3 days and counting....Miami, here I come. :D

Should i wear a big sign that says it's Natty's BIRTHDAY!!?? I'll probably have a big balloon or something...lol.. thx :D

Originally posted by mursa

Red Bull Vodka , nutin better than that NATY !

:( But it's my bufday i must do the drugs.. but uh.. don't worry i won't spill any on ya ;) Besides Redbull and Patron shots is what i like.... i usually drink whatever, though... but this weekend........

i'mmma gonna get FUCKED UP!!!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:( But it's my bufday i must do the drugs.. but uh.. don't worry i won't spill any on ya ;) Besides Redbull and Patron shots is what i like.... i usually drink whatever, though... but this weekend........

i'mmma gonna get FUCKED UP!!!

Attn! Attn!

Any undercovers on this board , please feel free to seek out NATY at Space this weekend!!!

Geesh! Come On! Are you serious??? Get a clue!:rolleyes:

Mursa, stop acting like your so innocent. ;) Hope your prepared buddy. And by the way Naty, what conconsion is that, Red Bull & Patron...thats a some shot. :eek: Have to try that one. :D

Actually i take a shot of patron and chase it with some of the Redbullshit!!;) That'll put some hair on your um... nevermind. I'm hairless... it's good though..:D :D :D