Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler Roll Call...

ecpolo521

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by globalgirl

BTW Lyric, I see you have Paul Johnson in your avatar, any word on how he is doing? I know he was really sick.

Last I heard is he had to have surgery to have one of his legs amputated. Been out of touch with back home for a bit, I should call and talk to some people to see whats up. If I hear anything I'll post it.

i thought he was playing all night (lawler)...thats what the flyer said "all night long"...but if markus is opening im really gonna try to go .... but i dont think markus is gonna bang it out like this past weekend ..but if he does im gonna love it.

i say bang it out...if lawler is that good he can get the crowd back into it with the switch of music

Just because he can bang it out doesn't mean he should. I can push you down a flight of stairs, and you may just well recover nicely, but that doesn't mean I should.

In other words, MS may be able to bang it out, but I don't think he should...

Originally posted by pod

Just because he can bang it out doesn't mean he should. I can push you down a flight of stairs, and you may just well recover nicely, but that doesn't mean I should.

In other words, MS may be able to bang it out, but I don't think he should...

andrew_stairs.jpg

Originally posted by markusschulz

Damn Tigerclaw, settle down, you are going to make people hate me! Lawler is badass!

I know Lawler is bad ass, I'm just saying that most of the people, Who are TAs will be there to suport you, I just hope it doesnt turn out like last saturday, You guys need to stick around for Lawler, He plays some of the bad ass tribal you ever heard.

I can't wait for Steve Lawler. He's awesome and he's coming for MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND:bday: !!!! WOOO HAAAAAA!!!! Not only will i be able to spend my birthday weekend with my loved one's and my friends, but i will celebrate it 'a la Lawler!! Well done please!!! I can't wait to do a little dance, take a little roll and get down tonight!!! WOOHAAAAA!!!!:clap: :clap: :party::pint: :pint: :roll::spin2::beer::drool:

Originally posted by verysexynaty

I can't wait for Steve Lawler. He's awesome and he's coming for MY BIRTHDAY WEEKEND:bday: !!!! WOOO HAAAAAA!!!! Not only will i be able to spend my birthday weekend with my loved one's and my friends, but i will celebrate it 'a la Lawler!! Well done please!!! I can't wait to do a little dance, take a little roll and get down tonight!!! WOOHAAAAA!!!!:clap: :clap: :party::pint: :pint: :roll::spin2::beer::drool:

:werd:

When is your b-day exactly? Cause this weekend is my b-day too! :D

1. jackie why is it that you alway gotta come with that noise... a brotha has got to sit down from time to time!!!;)

2. Phillipio- y does everything have to be a competition with who know what , and when? for you information, ive been listening to lawler since 2000, ive got practiacally every mix u could have of his as well as his cd's.... why do you always have to brag? we know you know SO much about music, but you come off the wrong way too much dude...

Ive also go steve lawler's essential mix 1998 even b4 he was resident at deep south@home, or the end... actually, it was to kick off his new residency at CREAM! ever heard of it?;)

3. SO what do you guys think about my meetup suggestions????

mainroom rendezvous pt 1 to the right of dj booth by speakers...

:confused: