Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steve Lawler Roll Call...

ecpolo521

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Mursa, stop acting like your so innocent. ;) Hope your prepared buddy. And by the way Naty, what conconsion is that, Red Bull & Patron...thats a some shot. :eek: Have to try that one. :D

Remember biatch ! .........you owe me " 2 shots ", your pick as long as its strong and sweet ! :)

ps...freakin root canal / new Crown set me back $600 :( .....survival mode

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by verysexynaty

Hey they are pharmaceuticals hello!!! I have prescriptions!!!! :D

Well, seeing that I have never met, seen or talked to you...how the hell would I know that??!?:laugh: All good. Maybe we will meet Sat night!:D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Poor thing! Thats gotta suck!!!:(

It does hurt on the pocket book .............but worth every penny when it comes to aleviating the pain that i was having (and that i was gonna have ) .

Health & well-being does come first . ;)

PATRON, PATRON. taliho to the party people in da house. It's time, for all you space cadets to get ur space gear ready. couse is time to ones again head over to that other demention, that final frontier...the one we like to call...the eatup ZONE ! u got to be in it to win it!! :beer::bowdown: STEVE LAWLER the KIING of SPACE!

Originally posted by ttaalliihhoo

PATRON, PATRON. taliho to the party people in da house. It's time, for all you space cadets to get ur space gear ready. couse is time to ones again head over to that other demention, that final frontier...the one we like to call...the eatup ZONE ! u got to be in it to win it!! :beer::bowdown: STEVE LAWLER the KIING of SPACE!

Bling ? :confused:

:D

Originally posted by mursa

Remember biatch ! .........you owe me " 2 shots ", your pick as long as its strong and sweet ! :)

ps...freakin root canal / new Crown set me back $600 :( .....survival mode

Tell somebody who cares buddy...:laugh: :laugh: :D Don't worry, I got u takin' care of. :aright: And Naty, I'll get u a b-day shot if you want...or water...whichever you like. ;)

And remember everybody, we all do drugs...alcohol, cigs, and caffeine are drugs too, just legal. :)

Tell somebody who cares buddy...:laugh: :laugh: :D Don't worry, I got u takin' care of. :aright: And Naty, I'll get u a b-day shot if you want...or water...whichever you like. ;)

:)

well, since you're buying, dewars12 on the rocks please...:D and a bottled water ;)

Saturday is gonna be outta hand. Lets see if you can still hang with the miami scene. Queens got you going soft on us!:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ttaalliihhoo

Tali Tali Walt,

Hey bobofet you must be chompin' at the bit to see your GOD! I can't wait either little boy, we are gonna have so much fun...

:jacked: Hey i sent you the email with the p-word ;) See how mama 8-up remembers the little people... Just kiddin'

:D xoxo

get ready to get banged up buddy!!!!!

PATRON PATRON!!!!! TECH SUPPORT!!!!!

And remember everybody, we all do drugs...alcohol, cigs, and caffeine are drugs too, just legal. :)

Thx sweety, water will probably the order of the day....er... at least after 3 it will be... before that i'll be hanging out by the bar!!!:D :D

Originally posted by acmatos

well, since you're buying, dewars12 on the rocks please...:D and a bottled water ;)

Saturday is gonna be outta hand. Lets see if you can still hang with the miami scene. Queens got you going soft on us!:laugh: :laugh:

No problem focker. I got u on the drinks. And lets see who's the last man standing with your bum knee. :laugh: :laugh: I aint never going soft. ;):D

Originally posted by acmatos

the man, the myth , the legend Alex Caine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess it takes steve lawler to get ur ass on this miami board !!!;):tongue:

ive had lawler cd's in my car all week just to make the wait go by faster!!!:D

i got caught head bobbing in my car by a cop though!!!

must of looked like a dork:laugh: :(;)