Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would any of the ladies ever.......

tranzwhore

Originally posted by tranzwhore

resort to stripping if they lost their job?

A friend of mine wants to try it becuz she says it is her fantasy but I really don't want her to do it. Am I being insensitive?

hmmm do i know her ??:confused:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

resort to stripping if they lost their job?

A friend of mine wants to try it becuz she says it is her fantasy but I really don't want her to do it. Am I being insensitive?

If you're serious, that's the most degrading thing i have ever heard :laugh:

Is there no shame :confused:

Originally posted by trueqwest

I literally know hundreds of girls who have put themselves through school while stripping. Why not? Just make sure you draw the line somewhere...

And send me a PM. I'll help you practice your lap dancing skills so you get top dollar...

it's not me, it's a friend of mine! nice try though!

Originally posted by tommyarmani

why does stripping have to be considered as a "last resort" only. There are actually girls who have "normal" jobs & strip part time.

as a side note, if i was a girl, i would be a stripper, a hooker, anything for money, but thats just me.

:laugh::tongue::laugh:

You know despite my attempts to block it out of my mind, there are male strippers and yes male prostitutes.

Tell your friend that if she decides to do it, there's no going back. She can't erase it. It may seem like fun now but what would she think years down the road? She gave up her privacy for money to a bunch of horny guys and the creepy looking regulars who sit in the back.

Then what to stop her from moving on to prostituting in the back of the club. If money is all it takes. It won't be long before she breaks.

Hey it might seem like a fantasy but wait til she gets up on that stage.

Originally posted by scruffe

You know despite my attempts to block it out of my mind, there are male strippers and yes male prostitutes.

Tell your friend that if she decides to do it, there's no going back. She can't erase it. It may seem like fun now but what would she think years down the road? She gave up her privacy for money to a bunch of horny guys and the creepy looking regulars who sit in the back.

Then what to stop her from moving on to prostituting in the back of the club. If money is all it takes. It won't be long before she breaks.

Hey it might seem like a fantasy but wait til she gets up on that stage.

i totally agree. i don't want her to do it but thanx for the honest answer.

i know a few girls that are strippers and all of them know where to draw the line......i wouldn't do it simply b/c i dont have the guts to do it.....but as long as ur friend doesn't sleep wioth anyone for money i dont really see the problem.....make sure she is mentally ready for it b/c the really is NO going back..........

i agree with nybeauty... i bartend and make plenty of $... i find it degrading for females but thats just my opinion.

i get grossed out when a nasty old man looks at me when im walking down the street fully clothed.. nevermind being butt ass naked on a stage while i rub my shit all in his face... i dont care how much money he sticks in my boots... i wouldnt do it.

even if i was considering it, i have many males in my family and many male friends that would literally hang me by my ankles and beat the ever living shit out of me. god forbid... theyd KILL me. so no, id never do it.

i actually find it quite sad that women can be so desperate for money to resort to stripping... i mean for the people that generally have a love for it and for showing off their bodies, then more power to ya i guess.. but for someone to do it because they feel that desperate for money.. :nono: pretty sad if u ask me.

that is all :D

Originally posted by linabina

i actually find it quite sad that women can be so desperate for money to resort to stripping... i mean for the people that generally have a love for it and for showing off their bodies, then more power to ya i guess.. but for someone to do it because they feel that desperate for money.. :nono: pretty sad if u ask me.

that is all :D

she says it's not for the money but more for the fantasy.

Originally posted by Beer Chick

Only if I was saverly desprite, I would have to be offley damn desprite though.

sorry to interrupt your pajama party, but Jesus H Christ of Nazareth, were you raised by The Bearded Lady and Cannon Ball Man??

Go pick up a newspaper you walking STD, instead of trolling around 145th St looking for homeless black crack feinds named Jamal to get your daily fix of inter-racial taboo.

Originally posted by rizzo

sorry to interrupt your pajama party, but Jesus H Christ of Nazareth, were you raised by The Bearded Lady and Cannon Ball Man??

Go pick up a newspaper you walking STD, instead of trolling around 145th St looking for homeless black crack feinds named Jamal to get your daily fix of inter-racial taboo.

& out of left field.............