Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**how about a MEETUP on SAT., dec. 20th???**

weyes

i'll be in nyc from dec. 17th to dec. 22 and would love to meet some more cpers :aright: !!!

i plan on going to arc on saturday, the 20th (paul johnson, marco v, joshua ryan), and was hoping we could have a meetup before then someplace. any ideas :D ?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by atomicapples

weyes... a/s?

if your a guy i dunno if i would come..

if you were a girl.. im down...

but then again chilling with phatman is fun... maybe ill just go to chill with him and fake dad...

Here's your chance to go the city...DUHHHH :tongue::D

why don't we do this... why don't we all get super trashed beforehand on our own and then pick a 1 block radius to meet up and see if we can all find each other. k? great.

my guess is that i'll be running around a city block sideways in harlem while the rest of u are somewhere downtown

Originally posted by dogekid

why don't we do this... why don't we all get super trashed beforehand on our own and then pick a 1 block radius to meet up and see if we can all find each other. k? great.

my guess is that i'll be running around a city block sideways in harlem while the rest of u are somewhere downtown

did you pre-game before posting today?

Originally posted by dogekid

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lecker.gif

Originally posted by weyes

i'll be in nyc from dec. 17th to dec. 22 and would love to meet some more cpers :aright: !!!

i plan on going to arc on saturday, the 20th (paul johnson, marco v, joshua ryan), and was hoping we could have a meetup before then someplace. any ideas :D ?

:idea:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

Dec 20th Kevin Saunderson & Misstress Barbara @ Avalon..

Dec. 22nd - Misstress Barabra @ Sullivan Room (Tronic Treatment)

Lets meet up there :D :D :D :D

Fuck yah, you know i'll be there KEVIN SAUNDERSOOOOOOOON, what what WHAT, SOOKI NOW and I bow to Misstress Barbara and her techno skillz, but after I finish dancing til I can't dance no more.

Yah bring some waffles, i'll be hungry:D