Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**how about a MEETUP on SAT., dec. 20th???**

weyes

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all right, peeps; since all of this change of venue talk came about so late in the game and nothing was decided instead, let's keep it at 9pm at heartland union square to avoid confusion and we can go somewhere else from there if we choose :) . i wanna meet you guys :D !!!

so, since i don't know most of you, here's a pic so that you can find me (though i'll probably be talking to mala early on):

47b3df03b3127cce8403356ceba70000000610

can't wait to see you there!

Originally posted by weyes

so, since i don't know most of you, here's a pic so that you can find me (though i'll probably be talking to mala early on):

47b3df03b3127cce8403356ceba70000000610

can't wait to see you there!

*laugh* you look kinda angry in that pic. are you sure it's safe to meet up with you? ;)

i'm afraid i won't know till the last minute whether i'll be there, but if i can make it i will make it.

Originally posted by majinbuu

weyes...are u stiil going to arc?:confused:

Weyes isn't around, so I'll just answer for her. Yes, she is. She would have probably wanted me to insert some cute smiley, but I don't have the energy to look for one, so here you go: :) Generic smiley, just for you.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

I still hit The Big Easy for some Beirut......but Nevada's is lame and it has no hotties....just fat drunk chicks

did someone just say fat drunk chicks? oh boy am I there!

Originally posted by mala

Nevada Smiths isn't a bad idea. I went there six months ago after not having gone there for a couple of years. I like that they expanded the space, but I think it lost the charm and intimacy it used to have.

i went there last night :eek:

were any of you there :confused: