Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**how about a MEETUP on SAT., dec. 20th???**

weyes

Originally posted by weyes

no; i wish i did :( . i'll go on the arc board and find out, though. i suppose he'll be on before marco v, and i don't wanna miss him; we'll have to make sure this meetup is early enough!!!

i'm probably going for afterhours since they dont serve alchohol @ ARC....I want to drink a little before i go there.

I'm pretty sure Marco V isnt getting on until around 4 or 5...

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, what's up, everyone? is the heartland brewery a good place to go, or what??? let's set this all up :letsgo: !!!!!!!

i really don't know enough about this heartland brewery place; if someone can vouch for it, i think we should set the time and place as soon as possible!!! what do you know about it? is it a decent size? will they let people hang around the bar area? can people sit down and hang out? can people chow down on stuff? this is all important whatnot. if you can think of a place that's great for all of this, post it asap!!! i can't wait to meet everybody :spin2: (and go to arc afterwards) !!!

It's funny, b/c my very good friend from Cali is coming that exact weekend.

they're not quite the club kind, but we are planning to go to McSorley's , and then bar hop all around the city.

Hey, maybe before you all go clubbin, you can meet up with us at a bar for a drink in the village?

Originally posted by weyes

so, what's up, everyone? is the heartland brewery a good place to go, or what??? let's set this all up :letsgo: !!!!!!!

i really don't know enough about this heartland brewery place; if someone can vouch for it, i think we should set the time and place as soon as possible!!! what do you know about it? is it a decent size? will they let people hang around the bar area? can people sit down and hang out? can people chow down on stuff? this is all important whatnot. if you can think of a place that's great for all of this, post it asap!!! i can't wait to meet ..

i've never been there *just* to get a drink, but i can tell ya it's got decent burgers. :cool:

The following is a list of people who have expressed interest in this meetup:

nybeauty

phatman

atomicapples

dogekid (wants to pick a 1 block radius to meet up and see if we can all find each other)

dgmodel

glowgrlnyc

iamsamurai

iamme

reeni

majinbuu

funkyfreshdc

francismhwhite

gmccookny (wants to meet at a bar in the village)

wideskies

somebitch

trueqwest

nycmuzik

spragga

dijonstephen

weyes ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone. Please confirm your attendance for a 9pm meetup at Heartland Brewery(Union Square location.)

Originally posted by mala

nybeauty

phatman

atomicapples

dogekid (wants to pick a 1 block radius to meet up and see if we can all find each other)

dgmodel

glowgrlnyc

iamsamurai

iamme

reeni

majinbuu

funkyfreshdc

francismhwhite

wideskies

somebitch

weyes ;)

Sorry if I missed anyone. Please confirm your attendance for a 9pm meetup at Heartland Brewery(Union Square location.)

are you going to come???

i stilll am not sure if i will be there. i will try.

Originally posted by mala

nybeauty

phatman

atomicapples

dgmodel

glowgrlnyc

iamsamurai

iamme

reeni

majinbuu

funkyfreshdc

francismhwhite

wideskies

somebitch

trueqwest

nycmuzik

spragga

dijonstephen

weyes ;)

heartland brewery.. perhaps the worst place to meet ever...

btw : im surprised GABo's name is not on here... btw : i like the idea of everyone finding each other... funny ass shit.....

Originally posted by Reeni

didnt we get kicked out of there the last time we had a meet-up:confused:

...idk if its the same one i was referring to but i think they did - they wanted everyone to order a drink or we had to leave...that waitress was a cunt...