Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ugh boots

sexxichikk

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by muzakat

Um, yeah, I saw a Murakami at WALMART yesterday on this total hoe in navy sweatpants that said Old Navy down the leg. I wanted to cry!

:rolleyes: ugh...what a terrible image. the sad thing is that some of these hoes think they actually look good and think they may be deceiving others when they're sporting their tacky knock offs *sigh*

it's a shame because i really like some of the LV purses, but when soooo many chics in miami are wearing them and you know they don't even have enough money to pay for their rent let alone a genuine designer handbag, it's a real turn off from those who are actually thinking of getting the real thing.

Originally posted by raincrysobe

:rolleyes: ugh...what a terrible image. the sad thing is that some of these hoes think they actually look good and think they may be deceiving others when they're sporting their tacky knock offs *sigh*

it's a shame because i really like some of the LV purses, but when soooo many chics in miami are wearing them and you know they don't even have enough money to pay for their rent let alone a genuine designer handbag, it's a real turn off from those who are actually thinking of getting the real thing.

Anyone who wears a monogram purse is a label whore. Further the monogram design is the cheapest designer piece in any given line. Someone who genuinely likes the design has bad taste, or lacks any fashion sense.

Real of fake in my opinion both parties are guilty of following a label trend. Sadly every designer targets this particular market with their cheaply made and poorly designed purses.

I guess since this thread was originally made in reference to ugg boots, my opinon of the worst fashion victim would definitely be someone sporting some ugg boots and an LV purse...

Originally posted by starvingartist

Anyone who wears a monogram purse is a label whore. Further the monogram design is the cheapest designer piece in any given line. Someone who genuinely likes the design has bad taste, or lacks any fashion sense.

Real of fake in my opinion both parties are guilty of following a label trend. Sadly every designer targets this particular market with their cheaply made and poorly designed purses.

I guess since this thread was originally made in reference to ugg boots, my opinon of the worst fashion victim would definitely be someone sporting some ugg boots and an LV purse...

well said hun. i hate logos. why spend 500+ on a bag to be advertising for the company. i would rather wear a no name bag than one covered in logos. all these chicks with the LV bags are so cheesy, everytime i see one (which is like 10x a day), i am sickened.

Originally posted by starvingartist

signature bags are for ghetto ass mofos...

Originally posted by solbeam

A person is ghetto when they try to portray a certain image through labels and you don't need logo attire for that...

not literally ghetto... just as in "wack." like how ppl sometimes say "yo that shits gay..." they do not literally mean the item is homosexual... follow???

Originally posted by thephoenix

I mean something to people who matter...YOU don't matter. QUOTE]

If I don't matter, why are you here?

I don't care if I'm not "your cup of tea", or anything you have to say about me (or really anything), because the postive feedback on the diabolique appreciation thread far outweights anything you had to say. Besides, no one called me phillipio in drag! LOL!!

my disrespect for you CHAZ began long before that thread was ever started!!

Like I said before, The reason I'm pissed at you becuause you borrowwed something from someone ages ago, never gave it back, and tried to say my boyfriend had it, when you are the one who can't borrow properly!! He told you to "FUCK OFF, and don't talk to us, or even look at us" and here you are trying to harrass and slander me. All I did was stop hanging out with you.

If I don't matter, then why do you stalk me in the fashion furum? What are you some kind of faggot? or are your puppet strings not working right!?!

What have I actually done to you? I mean really! nothing. What? I'm happier than you, so you have to rail me? what IS your motivation?

SO when you pop on here to try to talk to me, about boots, the weather, you name it, all you're going to get is

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKIN STALKER-LOSER :blown:

It's as simple as that, you don't deserve ANY attention from me, so when I say FUCK OFF, it means SCRAM, beat it, buzzz off, go away, go jump off your balcony, go live your life, and leave me alone.

Originally posted by diabolique007

If I don't matter, why are you here?

I don't care if I'm not "your cup of tea", or anything you have to say about me (or really anything), because the postive feedback on the diabolique appreciation thread ?

:laugh: don’t you mean the thread a friend started for you because you asked him to talk about how good looking you are :puke: what did you do for that favor?

be gone NASTY LYING CUNT.

Originally posted by diabolique007

go away, go jump off your balcony, go live your life, and leave me alone.

which is it? jump, live or live and leave you alone?

I cannot stand anything you say because it is all fake. You bad mouth people behind their back, harp on the littlest things, compete when there is no contest, and lie like a dog.

You are a two faced slut.

onascale.gif

I have admitted making a mistake thinking you guys had a video tape...but noooo, that wasnt good enough. You have to keep making it look like I did it intentionally. I have better things to do then steal a video tape. far better.

truthfully, it makes me laugh busting you and your lies. It is hella-fun.

go ahead and tell anyone we know mutually what you think about me and my "Co"...I dont care. and keep up these defensive posts. time to make more popcorn...

when I smell you coming, I will make sure to alert people that the drama whore is comin' this way and to watch what you say...because you might be acused of something....

educateyourself.gif

I've never met DJcarlosf, the guy who started that sweet thread about how pretty I was...YET! So yes, everything he said was GENUINE.

nor do I need to hide like a coward behind ANY alter egos, LIKE YOU DO

tell me does it hurt to have your head so far up your ass?

:laugh:

I think this whole Ugg craze is hilarious....

I've owned the same pair since Winter or 1996/1997 when I was a senior in High School.... LMAO

I bought them in a surf shop down here at the Jersey Shore....

AND I WASN'T INTO CLUBBING BACK THEN.... i was a total beach bum/surfer.... still am a lil bit....

I still wear mine when it's snowing or real fucking cold.. thats bout it... They are comfortable as hell and warm... BUT IN NO WAY do i think they are a fashionable pair of shoes... thats not why i bought em at all.... LMAO:laugh: