Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone watch...

mssabina

I watched the show.... and I loved it.... So whats the problem?... they are like a shoe outta the box... they are city-born gals with tons of moolah. Lots of the negativity is born outta the fact they got it made..dont hate. If any of us got raised in a plentiful environ, we coulda been worse. Silver spoons dont fall from the sky...your parents gotta buy them !!!

For sum reason, Paris reminded me of Misk...:laugh: I remember one time she asked... "what the fuck do they sell at Target??.." :laugh: :laugh: and what the fuck happened to her ??..she hasnt posted in a while..:)

haha i see how you may think i'm "hating" but you couldn't GIVE me all their parents money if it meant i'd have to be like them... you can only take the "they were born that way" argument so far... yeah they got it made, they can have anything they want but sadly they can't buy themselves a brain to share between them...

if i were them, i'd at least have daddy buy me into columbia university and TRY to get a top notch education and pretend i know something...

Originally posted by mssabina

the simple life?

i watched out of curiosity... oh my god paris hilton is excrusiating to watch, my roommate and i just sat there with our jaws open at how fucking DUMB she is... her friend isn't so bad but they're both idiots...

anyone else feel her video was conveniently released to the public about two weeks before her show debuted??? gee what a coincedence that it looks like crap and they needed something to run up the ratings... or that things going to get cut faster than a fat kid trying out for the track team...

haha i see how you may think i'm "hating" but you couldn't GIVE me all their parents money if it meant i'd have to be like them... you can only take the "they were born that way" argument so far... yeah they got it made, they can have anything they want but sadly they can't buy themselves a brain to share between them...

if i were them, i'd at least have daddy buy me into columbia university and TRY to get a top notch education and pretend i know something...

:aright:

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

i didnt watch it....but Paris definetely has a nice body... :) and a REALLY cute dog ;)

Yes, her dog is so stinkin cute! I love those little outfits she puts him in!

I like her body, too - I know it's kinda on the thin side, but still very sexy...she's got a great sense of style.

:laugh:

it doesn't look like she even does that so well

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah, and the guy was trying to be stanley kubrick or something... he kept telling her where to lay down, and what to do.... i think i got a DE-rection from that video...