Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bad Boy Bill!!!!!

Originally posted by goldmember99

WHat makes him so bad???

BAD BOY BILL

well....he won the very first WOrld technics championship in 86.......or 88......i think...

and if u've ever heard him...his arsenal is pretty unmatched

upbeat chicago-style house

Originally posted by eddie3

well....he won the very first WOrld technics championship in 86.......or 88......i think...

and if u've ever heard him...his arsenal is pretty unmatched

upbeat chicago-style house

Yeah but tool box, does he play disgusting tribal

Originally posted by kaydup

Yeah but tool box, does he play disgusting tribal

no bad boy bill does not spin tribal... definitely definitely not triba

Does anyone know how long he is gonna be on for?? if he's on for a four hour set he's easily gonna drop 125-150 records... insane!!l can't wait...

oh one last question for either joevibe or *********..

it's my bday party and im just going with the guys.. there's gonna be about 7 or 8 of us with no girls.. are we gonna have trouble getting in??

Originally posted by oldtimer

no bad boy bill does not spin tribal... definitely definitely not triba

Does anyone know how long he is gonna be on for?? if he's on for a four hour set he's easily gonna drop 125-150 records... insane!!l can't wait...

it's my bday party and im just going with the guys.. there's gonna be about 7 or 8 of us with no girls.. are we gonna have trouble getting in??

you should be ok...tell 'em I sent you ;). go right to the front.

and Bill is not tribal...just a funky chicago, twisted ass house...like no one else... and mixes and scrathces like no one else either... do not compare him to any other dj...paleeze.

125-150 rcords per hour..yeah..that sounds about right.. he definitely can do 1/minute... easily.

Chicago House music is nasty as fuck, but just a bit too fast for my taste. I need to feel the bass drop with some soul, not speed. I have some Chicago-style house on vinyl, but I usually drop it at a slower pitch.

Bad Boy Bill is incredible on the one and two's though. I heard him once at the Tunnel back in 97 or 98, and he ripped the place apart.

My cousin spins jungle down in Atlanta, and he's cool with a couple of Chicago house dj's. I met DJ Rip (Xavier Jacome) when I was down in Atlanta. He's wicked on the decks, and his productions are disgusting.

Originally posted by oldtimer

They'll let you in, although you might get bitched at by the bouncer. thats atleast what happened when i showed up with 4 other guys and no chicks to see pete tong.

it takes alot longer if you dont show up with chicks

thanks dirty and epic... does anybody know if bad boy bill made it in from chicago... i really really want to see ihm tonight and i'm getting psyche dbut i dont wanna travel all the way to the city and have him not show up.. any info asap would be much appreciated..

also.. is anyone on here still going