Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating when drunk.....

nynyny

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been there done that......drinking is no excuse.....i believe u always know what your doing.....unless u black out, but then u are in the condition....people use drugs as an excuse to do things they would not normally do, but wanted to do.....they look at is a safety blanket of sorts

I used to think that people used the "blacking out" as an excuse & that they were fully aware of what they were doing, but in fact were just giving way to thier lowered inhibitions.

But now, there have been times when i have blacked out so bad, i dont even know where i went for the night or who i was with... So in this example, you should avoid behaivor which is detrimental to you relationship.

which is why i dont drink much & if i do, i really make an effort to keep it under control & make a conscious decision to have my relationship in mind.

But then again, when im in such condition i probably couldnt cheat if i wanted to because im pretty sure no one would even want me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I knew this couple last term i worked here. The guy would never remember the arguments they would get into while he was drunk.. He didn't even remember they broke up one night... He called her the next day and asked her what she wanted to do that night... "what are you saying? we're broken up??"

Originally posted by Bling

i dont allow myself to get drunk ill drink till im buzzed but not to the point where i have no clue where i am ... and if i did get to that point i wouldnt cheat anyways .....

ditto.......i think saying that u cheated cuz u were drunk i so :lame:

well i can say honestly that in the late 80's and early 90's I was married to a good women... Iwas a very popular DJ in NYC and could have and did have alot of women.. i worked 5 nights a week

and five nights a week I cheated on my wife...SHAME ON ME..I have never remarried since then cause I know the temptation that comes with alcohol and being in clubs...

Originally posted by tranzwhore

oh boy, time pull my boots up cuz the bullshit is getting thick.

that's very creative.

Sorry, can't take credit for that one but allow me to elaborate...

"There are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state!

There's a whole bunch of them, it's like - they're like loopholes. Right, for argument's sake let's say that you were sleeping with two girls at the same time, it wouldn't be cheating because they would cancel each other out".

The same goes for if you're too drunk to remember.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

u hit it on the money, honey!

i disagree.

How can we explain the times when we dont remember a thing & wind up hooking up with a 250 lb ugly monster?

Dont tell me that i wanted to do it & alcohol gave me the guts to do it.

You have to remember that we are talking about impaired judgment here, sometimes no judgment.

However, there is no excuse because if one knows they cant handle thier liquor they shouldnt drink.

Sorry to all the girls i ever cheated on while i was drunk, but i dont remember a thing

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: