Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating when drunk.....

nynyny

I agree w/ the fact that when you're drunk you tend to not have control of what you do. I was there once and I was very upset at the out come.

I liked the person in the past and I went ahead and cheated.

Ofcourse I never saw this person again, and my boyfriend doesn't know what happened...but what exactly does this kind've cheating consists of?? Sex or just kissing???

We kissed heavily, but that's as far as it got and it was only for about 20 min??

Is that considered cheating??

Please feel free to justify me??:hat:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me clarify it for you.

If i get drunk & kiss or fuck a girl, then it is excused because i was drunk & didnt know what i was doing. You should forgive me.

If my girl gets drunk & even kisses another guy, she is a worthless whore & her actions are not justified & she would be kicked to the curb.

I find the double standard makes things allot easier in my relationship!

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

Sorry, can't take credit for that one but allow me to elaborate...

"There are these rules that guys have, an understanding as to what exactly constitutes cheating. It's never cheating when you're in a different area code, not to mention a different state!

There's a whole bunch of them, it's like - they're like loopholes. Right, for argument's sake let's say that you were sleeping with two girls at the same time, it wouldn't be cheating because they would cancel each other out".

The same goes for if you're too drunk to remember.

I love that movie.

i agree , if they ever gave me that excuse id open up another beer .. give it to her and send her on her merry way :rolleyes: :rolleyes: cheating is cheating no matter what .. im pretty sure i wouldnt be 4given 4 it .. so fuck that shit :tongue:

Originally posted by sexxichikk

wait wait wait. Its ok for to get totally drunk and not remember hooking up but if your girl does it then shes a hoE?!?

it is the same warped, twisted & foolish logic that allows a man to be a stud, but a girl who would be labeled a slut for the same actions.

I just love it!!!

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so from all the responses I see what I did is not considered cheating.

I'm free of all sins!!

Excellent, the guilt is off my shoulders.

Thanks guys, if it weren't for this thread I'd still be in agony!

Party on, WMC March 4-10, see you all in MIAMI!!!

:3some:

Originally posted by nite4earth

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy, so from all the responses I see what I did is not considered cheating.

I'm free of all sins!!

Excellent, the guilt is off my shoulders.

Thanks guys, if it weren't for this thread I'd still be in agony!

Party on, WMC March 4-10, see you all in MIAMI!!!

:3some:

what did you do? i will be the judge of that!

Come on you guys do much worse!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nite4earth, lets put it this way....

I have never cheated on my current girlfreind & i get very drunk!!! But i think more of the reason is that i am so ugly when im in this condition no girl wants me! :laugh: :laugh:

But lets say there was a time on spring break that i was a little buzzed up & i had those beads on my neck. My freind said to a 16 year old from alabama, "Take my freinds zipper down with your teeth for those beads...."

she complied, next thing you know i was ballls deep in her with everyone watching.

Of course, when my then gf found out, i blamed the alchohol!

problem solved! :laugh: :laugh:

How did she find out?

That's pretty funny...you surpassed what I did. Like I said I'm free of all guilt.

THANKS!!!

I feel great today!:comit:

nite4earth,

please dont try to justify your horrid actions. they were just plain wrong. Please admit it!!

I am man enough to admit i was wrong.

i need you to

1) confess wrong doing

2) identify the problem

3) come up with plan of action

4) solve this problem & move on

thanks!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

nite4earth,

please dont try to justify your horrid actions. they were just plain wrong. Please admit it!!

I am man enough to admit i was wrong.

i need you to

1) confess wrong doing

2) identify the problem

3) come up with plan of action

4) solve this problem & move on

thanks!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still don't think she understands the fact that what she did is completely unacceptable; whereas all of our wrong doing is fine when we are drunk.

I mean come on...you can not compare the two...you fucking kissed a guy for 20 minutes when all that Tommy did was lay his sack in some random sluts mouth. Are you that blind???