Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cheating when drunk.....

nynyny

1) I know what I did is wrong.

2) I've confessed to you

2) Plan?? Never to do it again.

and I'm free of all wrong doing.

Next time I'll just lay there and have someone just kiss me and I'll be free of all wrong doing...Just like Tommy!

How's that??

Is that good enough??

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nite4earth

1) I know what I did is wrong.

2) I've confessed to you

2) Plan?? Never to do it again.

and I'm free of all wrong doing.

Next time I'll just lay there and have someone just kiss me and I'll be free of all wrong doing...Just like Tommy!

How's that??

Is that good enough??

nite4earth,

listen up sugar pie, i never said i was free of wrong doing. You know how i got caught? I felt guilty & came clean.

So, based on the fact that you are not even contemplating coming clean & the way you came on here looking for a justification, i doubt your sincerity.

Now, i am not suggesting you come clean, but i want you to really make sure you never let this happen again & look in the mirror & say "id fuck me hard" oh wait, what does silence of the lambs have to do with this...

but anyway, who am i to judge, so disregard my posts!

bye! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why come clean now, it's all in the past??

I'LL NEVER DO IT AGAIN!!

I know I did wrong...but thanks Tommy.

I appreciate your sincerety.

I'll prob. come clean to him in one of my drunken stoopers.

:( :( :(

Forget that shit. You already did it once and didn't get caught...PM me and we'll get together and go even further :hump:

when i drink, i usually cant control the amount i drink, end up blacking out & not remembering a single thing that happend...(how i got home, what i did, wheres my bag, my SHOES???) its pretty bad & now i try so very hard to not drink, but its hard being 22 & thats what my friends do!

Back to the question tho...

i had a bf for 2 yrz, i only had eyez 4 him, loved him very much & would NEVER consider cheating....BUT one night i was with ppl when he wasnt there, got completely trashed (which normally wouldnt happen if he WAS there), and ended up having sex with one of his friends! now i normally wouldnt even look twice at this kid, i didnt have any hidden feelings for him, nothing like that, and til this day still dont kno exactly WHAT happend, but all i kno is that if i WASNT drunk, i never ever would have cheated.

nor would i have done SO MANY stupid, horrifying things while ive drunk and almost alwayz blacked out in the past.

sadly some ppl may use being drunk as an excuse, but for me i truly have no contol over the things i do & it sux...bad.

Originally posted by jerzeeangel

when i drink, i usually cant control the amount i drink, end up blacking out & not remembering a single thing that happend...(how i got home, what i did, wheres my bag, my SHOES???) its pretty bad & now i try so very hard to not drink, but its hard being 22 & thats what my friends do!

i had a bf for 2 yrz, i only had eyez 4 him, loved him very much & would NEVER consider cheating....BUT one night i was with ppl when he wasnt there, got completely trashed (which normally wouldnt happen if he WAS there), and ended up having sex with one of his friends! now i normally wouldnt even look twice at this kid, i didnt have any hidden feelings for him, nothing like that, and til this day still dont kno exactly WHAT happend, but all i kno is that if i WASNT drunk, i never ever would have cheated.

nor would i have done SO MANY stupid, horrifying things while ive drunk and almost alwayz blacked out in the past.

sadly some ppl may use being drunk as an excuse, but for me i truly have no contol over the things i do & it sux...bad.

Oh my God! I think I am in love...I'm serious we have so much in common. You sound like the girl of my dreams minus the whole you fucking someone else while you were with someone. But I really feel like we can work around that.

PM me and we'll go for a drink!

Originally posted by nomembername

Oh my God! I think I am in love...I'm serious we have so much in common. You sound like the girl of my dreams minus the whole you fucking someone else while you were with someone. But I really feel like we can work around that.

PM me and we'll go for a drink!

:eek: dont enable! lol....no drinking for me!

well im tryin atleast...

and how sarcastic were u being? lol...cuz i must sound like a GREAT catch with a first post like that!

Originally posted by jerzeeangel

we need 2 hang out soon

:laugh: :laugh: j/k :D:cool:

I'm sooo glad, that you understand. I do black out and don't remember squat the next.

Lost things, man I can't even tell you how many things I've lost, the list is endless. One time I even came home w/o my coat and it was freezing out!!

You think I'd remember to get it at coat check, cause it's freezing out, but no, I walked out w/o it!! Shoes!!! At Miami, I was at Phat Black years ago and my shoes were killing me, I was already outside, since we were sooo close to the beach, I figured people walk around bare foot, why the hell not! I took my shoes off and tossed them in a garbage can and walked to my hotel bare foot!!

All it takes is three drinks and I'm done!!

of course i do understand. I have had more than my fair share of black outs.

In fact i have blacked out so bad that i dont even remember having sex with my girlfreind. Remember atlantic city?? ha ha ha

Now, i wonder how many other times this must have happened in my life???

but of course no matter how blacked out i was, i was aware enough to use a condom :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sooo glad, that you understand. I do black out and don't remember squat the next.

All it takes is three drinks and I'm done!!

Wow, you are sounding more like my ideal girl...three drinks only so your a cheap date and I don't even have to waste any ruffies. :D