Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP Anniversary ..

I started posting the date I registered.

<-----------

My first post was a response to this question:

What is the dress code at roxy?

My answer:

Slutty casual.

I lurked for awhile before I registered, but a friend convinced me to "join in on the fun." Fun?...yeah, I guess so...I'm still here, right?

Originally posted by naughtybabe

I register merely with the intention of having something to do

while I was home and out of school... Now it has become a

damn disease... (look at my post count) I gotta stop! :blank:

8000 posts in one year , you ever leave your house? do you have "real friends"?

Originally posted by kamala

8000 posts in one year , you ever leave your house? do you have "real friends"?

No.. and she doesn't sleep either..She just stays up all night posting.She'll even sometimes make up things just to reply to a thread, because ya know, every post counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes, if she feels there aren't enough new posts being made,( you know, a new one every 1.3 seconds) she'll call me up and beg me to create one, just so she can boost her post count (i.e. this one)

No seriously,all kidding aside now..In actuality, her and DGmodel are having a heavy, intense race...

GO NAUTYBABE!!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

actually we are heaving heavy and intense sex in the snow right now... i had to stop because i heard "youve got mail..." and i ran to post...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

....I started posting on Cp Oct. 2001....I started a bashing thread about Tiesto and how bad he was when I saw him....

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

nahh...it was @ World

wait wait, so you knew he was horrible live.........and yet went to see him again at exit.........:what:

I hope you have learned a valuable lesson from all of this..........stick to TECHNO, RAWR or QUALITY djs in general, im teasin ya girl, world was a pretty good venue, too bad nothing good every played there, I went there once for sasha n digweed, met cool heads but the music was bleh.....and i fell on my ass once cuz the floor was wet.........that always keeps happening to me, at shelter I saved myself 3 times though HUUZZAA.

Yah so i been here a lil over a year, sorta:tongue:

Originally posted by iamsamurai

wait wait, so you knew he was horrible live.........and yet went to see him again at exit.........:what:

I hope you have learned a valuable lesson from all of this..........stick to TECHNO, RAWR or QUALITY djs in general, im teasin ya girl, world was a pretty good venue, too bad nothing good every played there, I went there once for sasha n digweed, met cool heads but the music was bleh.....and i fell on my ass once cuz the floor was wet.........that always keeps happening to me, at shelter I saved myself 3 times though HUUZZAA.

Yah so i been here a lil over a year, sorta:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

well...I figured lemme give him another shot....

and yes the floors are VERY slippery @ World...

and :laugh: ....i missed your "almost falls" @ Shelter...damn!!! Thats usually me!!!! :laugh: