Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters New Years Eve...exit

BobG

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so everyone knows, JP will be spinning for a MINIMUM of 30 hours, which means, the party will last more than 30hours... Your more likely paying $40 for 35 or more hours ;) ... It will be 18+, doors will open at 8pm sharp, there will be a special celebration as the ball drops at 12:00am... Now it's time to do your part, get out there, reserve your tickets ASAP being there is a limited supply...

ok, club opens at 8pm, wut time do u think jp is gonna start spinnin? i would love to be in the club for 12:00 but i'll never last all day long if i start before midnite. i was thinkin bout goin more like 7-8 am, maybe celebrating midnite somewhere else, then sleepin and gettin up in the morning.

is that a good idea?

Your more then welcome to stop by at 8:00am, everyone will be there, so will JP, and dont worry bout having to leave by 12... cause if you leave 12pm the day after, JP will still be spinning... If anyone is un-sure exactly how long 30hours really is, If doors open at 8pm on Wednesday night (New Years Eve), 30 hours will make it through Friday morning... Now, someone tell me $40 for a 2 1/2 day party isn't worth it? Hehe...

Why is everyone worrying about who is bringing Tina? Everyone should start worrying about getting a hold of a ticket to this memorable night being tickets are not in unlimited supply... A lot of the tickets are on reserve right now being people are reserving tons left and right... Make sure you get out and get your tickets!!!!

JP@Exit New Years Eve isn't a scam, it is unfortunate that you experienced your online dilemmas! JP is playing classics the first half of the night, they will be about thirty shows, including Anthony LaMont, and a performance by the incomparable Luz Divina! Once again JP promises at least a thirty hour set! All this for $40, and you will be able to pay at the door for an increased price! You can get tix on clubplanet.com!

Originally posted by scruffe

Yeah i see them online at jonathanpeters and at jpnye too.. Is it possible that jpnye isn't for real? Just being cautious. I've been caught up in 2 online scams in like the past 4 months.

Buy them from Clubplanet - we're not going anywhere...

Originally posted by DaMeniz

JP@Exit New Years Eve isn't a scam, it is unfortunate that you experienced your online dilemmas! JP is playing classics the first half of the night, they will be about thirty shows, including Anthony LaMont, and a performance by the incomparable Luz Divina! Once again JP promises at least a thirty hour set! All this for $40, and you will be able to pay at the door for an increased price! You can get tix on clubplanet.com!

I knwo the party is for real. I was just wondering which site i could trust to buy the tickets from. If I can do it through clubplanet I'd probably just go for that.

Guess I should have mentioned that they are not yet on sale anywhere. We will have them shortly, and I'll let you know as soon as we do.

Also, they are not in short supply, so don't let anyone tell you that. It will sell well, but there is plenty of time to get tickets.

Thanks!

Originally posted by DaVe

Guess I should have mentioned that they are not yet on sale anywhere. We will have them shortly, and I'll let you know as soon as we do.

Also, they are not in short supply, so don't let anyone tell you that. It will sell well, but there is plenty of time to get tickets.

Thanks!

They are up for sale now on JP's site. I'd rather buy them from Clubplanet, but if they're not on here by the end of the weekend, I'll get 'em somewhere else. Dont wanna take any chances.