Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters New Years Eve...exit

BobG

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by berniec

i aint gettin there till at least 10am new years day if that makes you feel any better...

It does actually cause now I know, well I hope I know and I dont get jipped, I can chill out around here and get drunk, watch the ball drop with a chick, sleep and head down in the morning...Good Deal :cool:

Originally posted by BobG

kaine rosado..very dissappointed in you bro...to have to stoop to this kind of bullshit just to push your afterhours party at centro fly

is really pathetic. You know you wanted to get down with jp's party claiming you were the only promoter sf had for jp after fusion was gone..and it didn't happen..looks like your just another individual who asserts his identity through negative attention..well I hope you're happy with your 15 minutes of fame..

but when your 15 minutes are up..it'll all come out that you're full of shit. ALL ACCESS ADVANCE TICKETS ARE 40.00 people which means you can go to any floor, any room at anytime during the event...you can buy tickets from clubplanet as well as many other outlets...nowhere on the ticket does it say mainfloor only...kaine why don't you just apologize to everyone for putting out this bullshit...whatever your intentions were..just drop it ..

Thank you Bob !

Seriously, i had a bunch friends that were gonna buy tickets from me and he told them that the party at Exit would suck, ...After they heard, that they decide not to go.... Are you kidding me?

If hes all of you guys fave djs why dont ya stay for the full 30 hrs. Im doin 28hrs of dancing myself at FILTER 14,SHELTER,BABYLONS LAST KISS,DEEP. From 9pm weds night until 1am friday morning. And like someone said about opinions eveybody has some, well im sure some will say top 3 party of the yr but then some will sayu worst party of the yr OH WELL RIGHT. Have fun guys enjoy. And why bitch on exit just be happy hes playing somewhere.

Originally posted by silverbull

If hes all of you guys fave djs why dont ya stay for the full 30 hrs. Im doin 28hrs of dancing myself at FILTER 14,SHELTER,BABYLONS LAST KISS,DEEP. From 9pm weds night until 1am friday morning. And like someone said about opinions eveybody has some, well im sure some will say top 3 party of the yr but then some will sayu worst party of the yr OH WELL RIGHT. Have fun guys enjoy. And why bitch on exit just be happy hes playing somewhere.

^^^^^ Happy Fuckin' New Year To That :rock:

Im'a stay @ Exit as long as my legs can hold it, Especially when JP's spinnin' classics the first few hours....

Oh yea by the way I was the one who said "Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got em" :laugh:

Originally posted by djbutafly

JP IS HORRIBLE! I READ THAT HE S DJING HIS OLD SHIT FOR 30 HOURS STRAIGHT ;o(. THAT MUSIC IS SO BORING I CAN'T DANCE TO IT. ITS NOT EXIT ITS FUCKIN SF IN THE EXIT BUILDING. NOW EXIT HAS REALLY GONE LOW. JP MUSIC IS SO REPEATIVE & ANNOYING. YOU HAVE TO BE ON 15 TYPES OF DRUGS TO FEEL THE VIBE OFF HIS SHIT-THAT'S NOT THE REASON I GO CLUBBIN'.

:laugh: your so fuckin right you gotta be all cracked out to enjoy that shit

Originally posted by djbutafly

JP IS HORRIBLE! I READ THAT HE S DJING HIS OLD SHIT FOR 30 HOURS STRAIGHT ;o(. THAT MUSIC IS SO BORING I CAN'T DANCE TO IT. ITS NOT EXIT ITS FUCKIN SF IN THE EXIT BUILDING. NOW EXIT HAS REALLY GONE LOW. JP MUSIC IS SO REPEATIVE & ANNOYING. YOU HAVE TO BE ON 15 TYPES OF DRUGS TO FEEL THE VIBE OFF HIS SHIT-THAT'S NOT THE REASON I GO CLUBBIN'.

lol Exit has gone low? by that comment I know you are not a "real" Dj nor do you know shit. First off EVERY DJ respects JP if you like his style or not. If you are a DJ its prob for some local bars in your town which doesnt count for you to put DJ infront of yoru name. EXit sucks now and everyone knows that, they fell ever since Denny and Eddie left when the first Sat party ended. The best thing they did was have this party and if they have all the same acts they had when it first opened I would have payed a lot more.

BTW you guys are really corny because you guys say the same shit all the time lol

Originally posted by origskeemr

lol Exit has gone low? by that comment I know you are not a "real" Dj nor do you know shit. First off EVERY DJ respects JP if you like his style or not. If you are a DJ its prob for some local bars in your town which doesnt count for you to put DJ infront of yoru name. EXit sucks now and everyone knows that, they fell ever since Denny and Eddie left when the first Sat party ended. The best thing they did was have this party and if they have all the same acts they had when it first opened I would have payed a lot more.

BTW you guys are really corny because you guys say the same shit all the time lol

You got beef origskeemr? let me know, I got yo back

GRKZRMONTEAX.jpg