Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gadgets...

mssabina

any tech geeks wanna help me out? i want to get my dad a really great christmas gift this year since i can afford to spend some more on it so i was thinking of getting him some cool electronic gadget but i need some ideas... no digi/vid cams or palm pilots because he doesn't need/want them... ideas please? thanks :D

Tech geek?...yeah, that really makes me want to help you. :laugh:

OK, my suggestion isn't really a gadget, but close enough. If he doesn't have a massage chair, get him the Homedics® Back Pleaser Massager. I tried this thing out the other day after a long day of shopping, and I was in friggin' heaven.

Click here.

...quick story...i actually had that massager...great product...we hooked it up to a glider that had a matching ottoman (sp)...we called it "the chair"...but when i moved out, i sold the chair and gave the pad to my dad who loves it ... i ordered one for my ex-roomie as a house-warming gift but accidentally ordered an entire massage chair...lol...homedics also makes an anti-gravity heat and massage chair...i picked it up for like $79...you cant go wrong with either one...

Originally posted by mssabina

any tech geeks wanna help me out? i want to get my dad a really great christmas gift this year since i can afford to spend some more on it so i was thinking of getting him some cool electronic gadget but i need some ideas... no digi/vid cams or palm pilots because he doesn't need/want them... ideas please? thanks :D

bang olufsen cd player... its about an inch thick and you mount it on the wall... awesome. or you could do a plasma television, or you could get him a pocket pc... its hard drive that goes on your keychain and its 10gigs he can copy mp3's when he goes to his "boys crib" nah mean jelly bean???

Originally posted by dgmodel

or you could get him a pocket pc... its hard drive that goes on your keychain and its 10gigs he can copy mp3's when he goes to his "boys crib" nah mean jelly bean???

...remember the toy i wanted...archos video jukebox...the newest one is 80 gig...4" screen...fits in your pocket...but its $800 - $900...there's a cheaper 40gig version as well...i almost forgot about that...

Originally posted by phatman

...remember the toy i wanted...archos video jukebox...the newest one is 80 gig...4" screen...fits in your pocket...but its $800 - $900...there's a cheaper 40gig version as well...i almost forgot about that...

they make an 80 and 40 gig version of that?? i only seen the 20 gig verson ... which is like 600$ ... that thing is awesome i want it soo bad

thanks for the suggestions guys, i think i'm gonna check out sharper image for something interesting since i didn't realize my dad already has a bunch of gadgets already... he got the braun razor last christmas, as did all of the other men in my family (we're a real creative bunch, i got the same prefume as my aunt... buy in bulk heh)

btw, who was the person who IMed me?