Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know a person..

mr mahs

Originally posted by igloo

But of course, those who are "conservative" never look at both sides, are only spoon fed right wing propoganda.......and those on the left are the symbols for balanced thought and open mindness, and of course, they could never be spoon fed leftist ideas.....

:laugh: :laugh:

Just shut up

Actually you are right, igloo without sarcasm... By webster's dictionary:

con·ser·va·tive

Favoring traditional views and values; tending to oppose change.

Traditional or restrained in style: a conservative dark suit.

Moderate; cautious: a conservative estimate.

adj 1: resistant to change [ant: liberal] 2: opposed to liberal reforms 3: avoiding excess; "a conservative estimate" [syn: cautious] 4: unimaginatively conventional; "a colorful character in the buttoned-down, dull-gray world of business"- Newsweek [syn: button-down, buttoned-down] 5: conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class; "a bourgeois mentality" [syn: bourgeois, materialistic] n : a person who has conservative ideas or opinions [syn: conservativist] [ant: liberal]

*** This would explain why you want everyone to shut up all the time.***

lib·er·al

adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Of, relating to, or characteristic of liberalism.

Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

Tending to give freely; generous: a liberal benefactor.

Generous in amount; ample: a liberal serving of potatoes.

Not strict or literal; loose or approximate: a liberal translation.

Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

adj 1: showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions" [syn: broad, tolerant] 2: having political or social views favoring reform and progress 3: tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition [ant: conservative] 4: given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday's child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather" [syn: big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, giving, openhanded] 5: not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem" [syn: free, loose] n 1: a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties [syn: progressive] [ant: conservative] 2: a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets

So basically igloo... You are close minded non-free thinker. You're absolutely right. :)

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

con·ser·va·tive

adj 1: resistant to change [ant: liberal] 2: opposed to liberal reforms 3: avoiding excess; "a conservative estimate" [syn: cautious] 4: unimaginatively conventional; "a colorful character in the buttoned-down, dull-gray world of business"- Newsweek [syn: button-down, buttoned-down] 5: conforming to the standards and conventions of the middle class; "a bourgeois mentality" [syn: bourgeois, materialistic] n : a person who has conservative ideas or opinions [syn: conservativist] [ant: liberal]

lib·er·al

adj.

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.

Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

Liberal Of, designating, or characteristic of a political party founded on or associated with principles of social and political liberalism, especially in Great Britain, Canada, and the United States.

Of, relating to, or based on the traditional arts and sciences of a college or university curriculum: a liberal education.

adj 1: showing or characterized by broad-mindedness; "a broad political stance"; "generous and broad sympathies"; "a liberal newspaper"; "tolerant of his opponent's opinions" [syn: broad, tolerant] 2: having political or social views favoring reform and progress 3: tolerant of change; not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or tradition [ant: conservative] 4: given or giving freely; "was a big tipper"; "the bounteous goodness of God"; "bountiful compliments"; "a freehanded host"; "a handsome allowance"; "Saturday's child is loving and giving"; "a liberal backer of the arts"; "a munificent gift"; "her fond and openhanded grandfather" [syn: big, bighearted, bounteous, bountiful, freehanded, handsome, giving, openhanded] 5: not literal; "a loose interpretation of what she had been told"; "a free translation of the poem" [syn: free, loose] n 1: a person who favors a political philosophy of progress and reform and the protection of civil liberties [syn: progressive] [ant: conservative] 2: a person who favors an economic theory of laissez-faire and self-regulating markets

So basically igloo... You are close minded non-free thinker. You're absolutely right. :)

very well done!

:aright:

con·ser·va·tive

lib·er·al

adj.

Excellent try at being resourceful and intelligent, but you failed....

Liberal and leftist is two very different things, but you wouldn't understand that....(not to mention clueless, misguided, and lost-which you would fit)

ANd notice I put "conservative" in quotations, by design retard.........

But nice try with your creative response, but as usual, you failed.....

But I don't want to kick your ass too much since this was an impressive attempt by you, and I don't want to squash your spirits too much......

Besides, it is getting boring kicking your ass so much

Originally posted by mr mahs

ding.. ding.. ding..

xpyrate,, jamiroguy1,ghhhhhost & normalnoises

Congrats... you idiot's share the same political beliefs as my lush drunk Uncle Charlie who drinks min, a bottle of Wine at dinner and a shot of Cognac for breakfeast and Lunch for the last 40 years...

The guy is two drunken outbursts away from being demotted to the kiddie table at Christmas for his political babble. He is seriously retarded, like talking to a little kid....

:laugh: :laugh: Thats classic :laugh:

Normal your reply answers alot of Q's I had about you..

"I guess we outnumber you MrMahs"

Jerkoff:blown: :laugh: :laugh

your uncle could teach you a few things :idea:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

you are so predictable :laugh:

Being called predictable from someone that can only post "thumbs up" on a continual basis is absolutely hilarious, especially in response to me accurately pointing out your predictability of contributing nothing on a continual basis..

:laugh: retard

Again, nothing to contribute by you......what a dumb fuck you are

Why do people resort to name calling when they disagree on a particular issue? It is simply a sophmoric display of immaturity and a lack of tolerance for people with differing views.

Further, I was excluded from the list of people who were refered to as "idiots" because they shared similar views to someone's "drunk uncle". However I fail to see how such a correlation can be used as a basis for measuring someone's level of intelligence. However the fact that someone would use this as a basis for name calling and to discredit the value of this particular opinion is only an indicator of that person's level of intelligence, or lack there of.

i was just wondering if everyone is just stupid or just illinformed??? no one can establish facts for what bullshit propaganda you come up with???this is outta control. and for the dude that wants kucinich in office take a look at what he did for cleveland my hometown. everyone neds to do some damn research before making bold statements

ps the nyt is not a reliable source!!!

Originally posted by pattbateman

i was just wondering if everyone is just stupid or just illinformed??? no one can establish facts for what bullshit propaganda you come up with???this is outta control. and for the dude that wants kucinich in office take a look at what he did for cleveland my hometown. everyone neds to do some damn research before making bold statements

Yeah.. and NewsMax.com is. :rolleyes:

haha..what is? Fox?

:laugh:

i have three book choices for you if you know how to read or where to get a book at?? read the book biased by bernard goldberg and the book slander:liberal lies about the american right, and Treason : Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism by ann coulter all three are extremely detailed and factual unlike the "satire" bullshit that al frankin or michael moore write which has people actually believe that is it real when it is considered "satire"

another fine read is the death of right and wrong by tammy bruce

and tammy bruce was a liberal feminist lesbian who was the head for now (national organization for women) in LA and she has converted to republican. in her book she talks about ways they would try to convert people and horrible things that they would do to minipulate the people of our country and the ways that they are still doing it today. very interesting

i have three book choices for you if you know how to read or where to get a book at?? read the book biased by bernard goldberg and the book slander:liberal lies about the american right, and Treason : Liberal Treachery from the Cold War to the War on Terrorism by ann coulter all three are extremely detailed and factual unlike the "satire" bullshit that al frankin or michael moore write which has people actually believe that is it real when it is considered "satire"

another fine read is the death of right and wrong by tammy bruce

and tammy bruce was a liberal feminist lesbian who was the head for now (national organization for women) in LA and she has converted to republican. in her book she talks about ways they would try to convert people and horrible things that they would do to minipulate the people of our country and the ways that they are still doing it today. very interesting

:blank::lame:

:blank::lame:

haha...anne coulter...hahaha....

yo, both sides, republican and democratic have done their fair share of lying, propagandizing, and manipulating. Saying one is worse than the other is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Then you have your hawks who are the cause of the fuckin mess we're in now.

Originally posted by raver_mania

haha...anne coulter...hahaha....

yo, both sides, republican and democratic have done their fair share of lying, propagandizing, and manipulating. Saying one is worse than the other is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Then you have your hawks who are the cause of the fuckin mess we're in now.

Agreed on the first comment.

Disagree on the second....one perspective is the hawks are simply cleaning up a mess and finally addressing head on issues that the doves ignored for too long

coulterwishing.jpg

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."

-- Ann Coulter, This Evening with Judith Regan,FOX News Channel, February 6, 2000

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."

-- Ann Coulter, George, July 1999 (and you wonder why the magazine folded)

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."

-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, June 7, 2000

"You want to be careful not to become just a blowhard."

-- Ann Coulter,Washington Post, October 16, 1998

The Wit and Wisdom (NOT) of Ann Coulter

assembled by Morrie Friendly

(with a tip of the hat to Dave "Doctor" Gonzo, Washington Monthly,

Media Whores Online, Mark Nash, Eschaton and Lynn Meese)

Updated December 30, 2002

NEW! Check out Slanderer Gallery: Coulter Book Covers We'd Love to See!

"Kwanzaa itself is a lunatic blend of schmaltzy '60s rhetoric, black racism and Marxism. Indeed, the seven 'principles'of Kwanzaa praise collectivism in every possible arena of life – economics, work, personality, even litter removal."

-- Ann Coulter, TownHall.com, Dec. 26, 2002

"Well, my point is that it shows the ideological insanity of these people and how they are terrified of anyone who believes in a Being even higher than the New York Times. When you try to figure out what the Religious Right is, essentially my conclusion is that it either comes down to one man, Pat Robertson, or 80 percent of Americans, anyone who believes in God and wants his taxes cut. When you look at Pat Robertson’s positions, they are really quite moderate positions, as one would expect from a Yale Law School graduate. I may not agree with him as a conservative, but my point is they are trying to demonize Pat Robertson as some sort of horned conservative. If he didn't believe in God and go on TV and talk about it, he would be Jim Jeffords, he would be Christie Todd Whitman, I mean just in his political positions. It really shows how crazy these people are. They really are terrified of believing Christians."

-- Ann Coulter to Pat Robertson, The $700 Club, Oct. 2, 2002

"[Anti-war Democrats] know that the American people support defending America, unlike them. Their real feelings are coming out as much as they can right now, which is that they're desperately dying to provide aid and support to al-Qaeda."

-- Ann Coulter on WOR radio, September 21, 2002

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

-- Ann Coulter to George Gurley, New York Observer, August 21, 2002

Phil Donahue: "I just want to make sure we got this right. Liberals hate America. They hate all religions except Islam. Liberals love Islam, hate all other religions."

Ann Coulter: "Post 9/11."

Donahue: "Well, good for you."

--Donahue, MSNBC, July 19, 2002

"[in response to Mike Barnacle] I've been promoting my book today so I haven't read the [Ninth Circuit] decision [declaring the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional]. Perhaps there was a misunderstanding about my coming on this program to talk about my book. But I will guess that the judges who said the pledge of allegiance violates the constitution were appointed by Democrats and not Republicans I haven't looked at the decision, I haven't heard about the decision. But that's a wild guess I'm going to make.... [Later, responding to Katrina van den Heuvel] Oh, I'm just waiting to see if anyone will take any bets on me on whether the judges who wrote this decision were appointed by a Democrat or a Republican."

-- Ann Coulter on MSNBC's Hardball, June 27, 2002

NOTE: The decision was rendered by Judge Alfred T. Goodwin, appointed by President Richard Milhous Nixon, 1971

Is she your kinda babe? Click on bug-eyed Ann

to play the exciting new online game: Pick Up Ann Coulter!

Ann Coulter: "I can tell which ones don't need to be looked at, I can tell you that. Old ladies, old black men, little children, blondes, blue eyed. Do this experiment. I've done it many times: go around wherever you are, and you can always exclude about 80% of the people there, and I know once again Congressman Honda will not tell us the other factors that are going to be so crucial in figuring out which ones the terrorists are."

Rep. Mike Honda (D-CA): "You know there's another form of terrorism in the country, and that's the kind of terrorism that you spread. It's through racial profiling, and you're simply out of step."

Michael "The Moralist" Medved: "Congressman Honda, do you really want to compare Ann Coulter to the people who attacked the United States on September 11? ... You want to stand by your accusation that Ann Coulter is a terrorist?"

Honda: "Her comments and everything else engenders fear in people, it creates fear in people and it brings up other people who are out of step who will listen to that and turn around and target other people and were about educating people about what's the best way of proceeding and misinformation and using race as the soul ingredient is out of step."

-- The Michael Medved Show, March 18, 2002

"As Mineta has endlessly recounted in interviews of late: 'I remember on the 29th of May, 1942' -- note that he remembers the day -- 'when we boarded the train in San Jose under armed guard, the military guard, I was in my Cub Scout uniform carrying a baseball, baseball glove and a baseball bat. And as I boarded the train, the MPs confiscated the bat on the basis it could be used as a lethal weapon.'

"Good G-d! A guard took Mineta's baseball bat as a child, and as a result he's subjecting all of America to the Bataan Death March! Someone please give him a baseball bat."

-- Ann Coulter, Jewish World Review, Feb. 28, 2002

"Ann is an illustration of how a certain kind of virulent right-wing politics is based on emotion, not reason. Almost to a one, I found that the most hateful voices on the right were venting their own deep-seated problems and frustrations. "

-- David Brock, Washington Post, Feb. 26, 2002

From "Cam Kate":

On [Fox News Channel's February 7th] Hannity and Colmes, Alan Colmes confronted Ann Coulter with the following statement she made at the Conservative Political Action Committee conference:"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too."

Coulter whined to Colmes, "I didn't know we were talking about this tonight, but now that you've sprungit on me..." but confirmed she made the comment and boasted it was a "huge hit with the audience."

Colmes: "You hate liberals. You despise liberals. This is unbelievable.We should execute them to make liberals scared?"

Coulter: "Right. Right!"

-- Feb. 10, 2002

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty.We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed too. Otherwise they will turn out to be outright traitors."

-- Ann Coulter, CPAC convention, February 2002

"...a cruise missile is more important than Head Start."

-- Ann Coulter, Nov. 2001 speech rebroadcast by C-Span in Jan. 2002

On Islamic extremists: "We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity."

-- Ann Coulter, National Review Online, September 2001

On Ted 'Perjurer General' and Barbara 'Paid Liar' Olson: "It's 'Ted and Barbara' just like it's Fred and Ginger, and George and Gracie. They were so perfect together."

-- Ann Coulter, National Review Online, September 2001

Note from Morrie: She forgot "Adolf and Eva", or "Bonnie and Clyde". And I've gotta say -- I've seen Ted and his brand new curvy blonde, over-made-up squeeze in a Washington eatery. They are SO perfect together...

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."

-- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,August 24, 2001

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it! It's yours.'"

-- Ann Coulter, Hannity & Colmes,June 20, 2001

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote. No, they all have to give up their vote, not just, you know, the lady clapping and me. The problem with women voting -- and your Communists will back me up on this -- is that, you know, women have no capacity to understand how money is earned. They have a lot of ideas on how to spend it. And when they take these polls, it's always more money on education, more money on child care, more money on day care."

-- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, Feb. 26, 2001

"Women like Pamela Harriman and Patricia Duff are basically Anna Nicole Smith from the waist down. Let's just call it for what it is. They're whores."

-- Ann Coulter, Salon.com, November 16, 2000

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."

-- Ann Coulter, Washington Post, August 1, 2000

"Let's say I go out every night, I meet a guy and have sex with him. Good for me. I'm not married."

-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, June 7, 2000

"The swing voters? I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "

-- Ann Coulter, Beyond the News, FOX News Channel, June 4, 2000

"Clinton is in love with the erect penis."

-- Ann Coulter, This Evening with Judith Regan,FOX News Channel, February 6, 2000

"[The] backbone of the Democratic Party [is a] typical fat, implacable welfare recipient"

-- Ann Coulter, syndicated column, October 29, 1999

"[Clinton] masturbates in the sinks."

-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, August 2, 1999

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."

-- Ann Coulter, George, July 1999 (and you wonder why the magazine folded)

On Rep. Christopher Shays (D-CT) in deciding whether to run against him as a Libertarian candidate: "I really want to hurt him. I want him to feel pain."

-- Ann Coulter, Hartford Courant, June 25, 1999

Another brilliant pundit forecast: "I think [Whitewater]'s going to prevent the First Lady [Hillary Clinton] from running for Senate."

-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, March 12, 1999

"We're now at the point that it's beyond whether or not this guy is a horny hick. I really think it's a question of his mental stability. He really could be a lunatic. I think it is a rational question for Americans to ask whether their president is insane."

-- Ann Coulter, Equal Time(date unspecified)

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."

-- Ann Coulter, The Case Against Bill Clinton(1998, Regnery)

"My track record is pretty good on predictions."

-- Ann Coulter, Rivera Live, December 8, 1998

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."

-- Ann Coulter, MSNBC

"If those kids had been carrying guns they would have gunned down this one [child] gunman. ... Don't pray. Learn to use guns."

-- Ann Coulter, Politically Incorrect, December 18, 1997

"I am emboldened by my looks to say things Republican men wouldn't."

-- Ann Coulter, TV Guide, August 1997

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."

-- Ann Coulter, MSNBC, February 8, 1997

:laugh: