Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Junior @ SF

Or maybe there weren't that many people that were actually there. You'd figure that after all the crap all of JR's fans would be poppin off about how "fierce" she was. Haven't heard a thing. Actually on a few boards. (Rob Promotions) it sounds like there were a bunch of G'd out Tina heads runnin around..... And I hightly doubt it was any "leftovers" from JP, cause I don't think thats the case.... So c'mon JR lovers, slum with us and let us know how she was...

Originally posted by djgrod

Or maybe there weren't that many people that were actually there. You'd figure that after all the crap all of JR's fans would be poppin off about how "fierce" she was. Haven't heard a thing. Actually on a few boards. (Rob Promotions) it sounds like there were a bunch of G'd out Tina heads runnin around..... And I hightly doubt it was any "leftovers" from JP, cause I don't think thats the case.... So c'mon JR lovers, slum with us and let us know how she was...

pet peeve,

i hate when people refer to jr as "she".

i'm not a jr hater or anything. it's just something that erks me.

yes i know he's gay. he is a gay male. not a she.

just my monday morning pet peeve.....

I went and had a great time. The Dance floor was packed and the 3rd and 4th floor had people dancing and just hanging out. It was nice to be able to go and sit upstairs. Did not see any drug use out in the open or in the bathrooms.

He started off a little strange but by 6am he was on point, i left around 10am.

I went and had a great time also. There were no g heads as they said on rob promotions. I think it took some time for junior to settle in to his new booth but by the moring he was on. The crowd was great and everyone seemed happy about the new home. It was strange to walk were jps booth was. The booth is gone and the whole side is now open. Paris did a great job at the door with the crowd. The party is going to do great:D

Originally posted by bionic

pet peeve,

i hate when people refer to jr as "she".

i'm not a jr hater or anything. it's just something that erks me.

yes i know he's gay. he is a gay male. not a she.

just my monday morning pet peeve.....

first of all, you should know that even JR refers to other gay males as "she's". so he probably doesn't mind being referred to the same way. why should it bother you what one gay male calls another

Originally posted by cq29

first of all, you should know that even JR refers to other gay males as "she's". so he probably doesn't mind being referred to the same way. why should it bother you what one gay male calls another

Very good point, in that last article he even refers to them as "hens" which was kind of cute.

Hey, was it a strictly enforced a male population, or what?

I hibernated from the snow this weekend.

Originally posted by cq29

easy now. no need to "first of all" me, lol....

i do know that. as do i know that most of jr's following refer to him as "ms".

i'm not saying jr minded it or any other gay person for that matter. this wasn't meant to cause an argument.

all i was that it was a PERSONAL pet peeve because he is a man. gay yes, but biogically male.

from the american heritage dictionary:

Ms. also Ms

n. pl. Mses., also Mses also Mss. or Mss (mzz)

Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a woman or girl: Ms. Doe; Ms. Jane Doe.

Used in informal titles for a woman to indicate the epitomizing of an attribute or activity: Ms. Fashionable; Ms. Volleyball.

where JP would go nuts for an hour, JR rocked SF for the entire night. I left around 5:30, floor was packed, and it almost felt like I was standing on JP's grave being where the booth used to be. I travelled thorugh the blizzard with some doubts being that I have mixed feelings about both JV and JP. But, JV tore SF a new asshole then stuck his dick right inside it. I left when he started playing lots of vocals which arent exactly my cup of tea.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Is Paris strictly door-woman again, or is she still spinning upstairs?

As far as I could see, Cleveland is gone, :(, Paris is back on the door thank god, and even Vivacious is gone.

Paris looked like she was mad, but she WAS back to her old self being strict at the door.

Say what you want about the whole JP/JR thing. I think one of RG's biggest mistakes was letting Cleveland go. That guy is THE SHIT!!!!! I could see how JR wouldn't want him around though. Their styles are very similar. (At times) It's a shame Cleveland lost out on his residency too, but hopefully he ends up getting top billing somewhere, he def deserves it!!!!

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

As far as I could see, Cleveland is gone, :(, Paris is back on the door thank god, and even Vivacious is gone.

Paris looked like she was mad, but she WAS back to her old self being strict at the door.

Was there a different dj in the basement?

Vivacious didn't really add shit to the club's vibe, and I'm sure Kevin A. and other reputable drag queens will make appearances at SF now that Junior's the resident.

And it's good to have Paris at the door again, despite how stupid she often sounds / acts. She's definitely earned her keep.

I went, I had a good time, the music was hot...lots of boys, yes, but perfect for a fag hag like me cause they don't try to fuck me. :laugh:

But I ALSO saw a guy I used to date there....one who SWORE he wasn't gay...we spoke and he abruptly ran off, as if not to be found out. WTF?! Be careful, girls! :eek:

Went to Discotheque afterhours, then on to Cheetah later that night for some ASSSSSSSETERIA! Great weekend.