Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V @ Crobar ! > Friday > GUESTLIST...

colbyreese

Firday December 12 @ CROBAR MIAMI

It's that time again...

EDGAR V returns to Crobar for his monthly appearance so get ready!

For GUEST_LIST til 1am, send me an email with your FULL NAME and NUMBER OF GUESTS to:

MiamiClubEvents@aol.com

Regards,

Colby Reese

Also check out my other events:

>>OSCAR G @ Oxygen > Thursday Dec. 11 > Playboy party with Playmate Penelope Jiminez

>>CEDRIC GERVAIS @ Crobar > Satruday Dec. 13

Originally posted by Bling

damn besides space .. crobar is da shit.. two best clubs . what other clubs can even come close to these two..

besides nocturnal in jan of course :D

Ummm, how do you know? Not knocking on Nocturnal, but no one has set foot in there yet. The building isn't even done yet. False statement Bling. I win. Go back to listening to those mixes I sent ya so you can DIE ;):tongue:

now now Pod, be nice to my club! actually, i do think we have your picture on the "banned wall of fame" in the security office...so watch where you set your camera :laugh:

and by the way, what better places are there miami?? wait that's right- i saw you hanging out at club deep?????? :tongue:

Originally posted by colbyreese

and by the way, what better places are there miami?? wait that's right- i saw you hanging out at club deep?????? :tongue:

Dude I totally get down to the pimp with the limp! :cool:

Actually, speaking of security wall of fames, it's scary to see the one at the Pleasure Emporium over on 5th. I was there on business once (yeah, that's it...business!) and it's a riot to look at the people who are banned from there.