Clubplanet Nightlife Community

White Rabbit promo's

djgrod

Originally posted by djgrod

I've heard a few people say that there are Vinyl promos of the Latin Headhunterz mix of White Rabbit floating around. Anyone have any idea where I could get my hands on one? Thanks.

being released on sound factory's new record label,, promo copies are out and floating about

Originally posted by fliz77

Am I the only one who thinks this song is crap? Odd tho that Peters, Danny and Jr are all dropping it....dunno, maybe I havent heard LH mix yet :confused:

latin headhunters is by far the best attempt of remixing this hippie tune from yrs ago///its one of those songs you either love or hate.....only problem is that the one being released on promo is not the original vocals and has a different guitar player.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by eddie3

so..................which mix does JP play for 40 minutes?

iam guessing they used the original vocals at first along with snare and guitars with latin headhunters production......

i guess in order to release it on sf records they had to use different vocals and guitar riffs so they would nt have any law suits in their hands with copyrights or publishing...

when you gonna come by and pick up that cd for your listening pleasure on the way to A.C. .....lol.....went to Lookers on Monday.....holla back gogo king......

Carlos Realm

Originally posted by benedictions

iam guessing they used the original vocals at first along with snare and guitars with latin headhunters production......

i guess in order to release it on sf records they had to use different vocals and guitar riffs so they would nt have any law suits in their hands with copyrights or publishing...

when you gonna come by and pick up that cd for your listening pleasure on the way to A.C. .....lol.....went to Lookers on Monday.....holla back gogo king......

Carlos Realm

Carlos...whats the deal? yo I was @ lookers Tuesday...u gotta let me know when ur going its about 2 minutes from my house...anyway...checked out VIP's...:confused: ...let you know about it later....where could I get a cd?...