Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jonathan peters you are the best around the world.

cimara

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

HAHA something tells me you have never heard any DJs from outside NYC. In fact you have probably never heard any DJs from outside SF.

Oh don't forget to gte your "Limited Edition JP Specially Autographed" NYE Tickets LOL

why dont you go back and suck on some more cock at sausage factory homo:laugh:

I think JP is def my Fave DJ, but he is by far not even close to the best DJ in NYC. Danny T is waaaaaay better. I like Jonathan's style way more then DT. But DT brings it every single night. JP is unreal when he is on point, but that is way too rare for most people's liking. I've heard JP on nights where he was sooooooo ood it was scary, and nights where he was damn near un-listenable.

We can sit here for weeks posting why someone is better than another and this and that.

JP is my FAV. DJ. but yes...he isnt the best. If I had to choose I dont think I could. I mean...they all have similar but diff styles. Ive heard DT so many times and Yes, there were times I wasnt feeling what he was playing.

To say ONE DJ is the best around the world is kinda pushing it. There so many talented DJ's around...especially ones we dont hear often or not at all for that matter.

So I wont vote for best.

Tek

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

We can sit here for weeks posting why someone is better than another and this and that.

JP is my FAV. DJ. but yes...he isnt the best. If I had to choose I dont think I could. I mean...they all have similar but diff styles. Ive heard DT so many times and Yes, there were times I wasnt feeling what he was playing.

To say ONE DJ is the best around the world is kinda pushing it. There so many talented DJ's around...especially ones we dont hear often or not at all for that matter.

So I wont vote for best.

Tek

:werd: Everyone has there preference & there's nothing wrong with that....But the way people carry on & on about JP is a bit ridiculous

Guest shortyrockrox

*WARNING SHAMeLESS PLUG*

My favorite DJ is ...

DJ HCC

Although he really needs to come with a better name!! love you babe!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by djstevemelnick

HAHA something tells me you have never heard any DJs from outside NYC. In fact you have probably never heard any DJs from outside SF.

Oh don't forget to gte your "Limited Edition JP Specially Autographed" NYE Tickets LOL

that is some logic my friend... you're good.. the girl likes a dj that happens to spin at a particular club... so what?!?!

Why is it so rediculous that people are carrying on about JP?

I think JP is one of the best, and definitly my favorite DJ. He has such a unique style that drives people wild. I think that everyone is sick of hearing about him only out of jealousy. and I think people are talking about him more and more because they are still curious to know why he left and where he's gonna go. Remember, he has a following that has been listening to him for 7 years. Thats a long time for a place to have a resident DJ. and now he's gone. It's very hard for people to get over it because he was always there. What other DJ do you know had a residency for that long? The bottom line is, he has alot of loyal fans and they will stick with him forever.

JP:heart:

Originally posted by notsolucky

Why is it so rediculous that people are carrying on about JP?

I think JP is one of the best, and definitly my favorite DJ. He has such a unique style that drives people wild. I think that everyone is sick of hearing about him only out of jealousy. and I think people are talking about him more and more because they are still curious to know why he left and where he's gonna go. Remember, he has a following that has been listening to him for 7 years. Thats a long time for a place to have a resident DJ. and now he's gone. It's very hard for people to get over it because he was always there. What other DJ do you know had a residency for that long? The bottom line is, he has alot of loyal fans and they will stick with him forever.

JP:heart:

:werd:

I've been listening to house music for over 10 yrs and I seen almost every big name dj in the business...

JP is definitely one of the best djs I ever heard...

I didn't like factory too much...but I made sure to go to where ever he was doing a guest spot

Originally posted by oldtimer

that is some logic my friend... you're good.. the girl likes a dj that happens to spin at a particular club... so what?!?!

Its not the she likes a particular DJ that spins a particular place, its that she claims that DJ is the best in the world when shes probably never heard any other DJs. I like JP, i like JV, i like DT, but its just absolutely ridiculous the way that people talk about them.