Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V, Oscar G, G Acosta + open decks all for free.

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

YOu must be wondering what the hell im talking about..

Well this monday night at Mia they have oscar g. THERE IS NO COVER CHARGE!

NEXT WEEK THEY HAVE EDGAR V THERE IS NO COVER CHARGE!

Rumor has it Acosta might do a set, but not confirmed yet

AND THEY HAVE A ROOM WITH SOUND, WHERE THEY WILL LET YOU CP FOLKS HAVE AN OPEN DECKS PARTY WHEN THE DOLPHINS AREN'T USING THE ROOM. THE OPEN DECKS IS 100% FREE, AND THEY WILL WORK OUT A FREE DRINK SYSTEM OR FREE BUFFET SYSTEM ETC

SO this monday night come see oscar, and the food is awesome (thus why oscar is comming back)

The drinks are basicaly free for chicks, and please dress up its an italian resturant...

mia lounge

hollywood

ps come down to mia and i'll introduce you to the guys for the open decks night, then you guys can do the party, i don't have time..

ps. omggggggg i died, edgar v for free....

oh, and edgar and acosta should be in the house for monday night chilling out..

current-back.jpg

Guest saleen351

here is my cj review:

Well it’s been a while; I’ve been out of the scene since Morillo. Not much going on these days, same old parties with the same shitty music and shitty crowds.

So I decided to check out some other parties. First stop was Mia Lounge in Hollywood for Oscar G.

A couple weeks ago I get a call, the promoters for Mia lounge want me to help with one aspect of a party on Monday night. So then I’m thinking, what jackass wants to hear Oscar G on a Monday?

Not exactly the scene I would want to check out on a Monday. They explain it to me and it sounded good, so I hit a couple people up on aim, worked out a deal and bam, Mia got a world known DJ. (Damn I’m good).

For weeks all I heard was the food at Mia was phenomenal, but I’m Italian from Jersey so how good could it really be?

I’m always let down when I think I’m gonna get a taste of NJ in Florida. Truth be told I still never ate the food there at the restaurant, but every single person said it’s phenomenal, so I’m going this week to sit down and eat.

We enter the place at 11pm or so, and it was packed, every table was taken and people were at the bar.

Place is nice, it’s not really a lounge but a restaurant with a upstairs room where the Dolphins hang out, but I’m a Jets fan so fck the fish!

Jon Owen was on the decks and I’m thinking this is gonna be really lame. Then I ordered my first drink and the beer was only 3 bucks, so the night is starting to look better, 3-dollar brew dogs kicks ass. Why was the Saleen paying for drinks? GOOD FKNG QUESTION!

Jon Owen was playing some kick ass old tunes, I’m talking house into The Police into Freestyle into Rock. I was really digging it.

Place gets packed by midnight and Oscar gets on the decks as a Miami Dolphins party gets going up stairs. Oscar laid down some serious good choons.

Bob Marley, 50 cent (before you laugh at him playing 50 cent, DT still plays the 50 cent remix) and he even played Tribe Called Quest and Do Doo Brown, brought back some good memories, and the chicks loved it.

There is no dance floor, just chill and dance where every you like. The premise is for DJs not to have any expectations of filling a dance floor or playing a certain type of music, just play what ever the fck you want.

In the end we have a blast, lots of hot chicks and at 1am, when we left it was so packed they weren’t letting people in. Mia on Mondays is a really cool party; I’ll be back for sure.

On a side note though, I must point out that people are clueless, when you go to an Italian restaurant, you must dress right.

Don’t get me wrong, the crowd was really mature and nicely dressed, but for a guy if you go to an Italian restaurant, you must wear a dress shirt or a black shirt.

I could point out every Tri State transplant in there from their clothes, so for you Florida peeps, learn the game or rent Goodfellas.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by Bling

dammmmmmmmit that sounds awesome shit its impossible for me on mondays :( friggin work

bling, what time do you go to work?

becasue the party is from 9pm on, so you can stay till midnight then go home..

Guest saleen351

Every Monday night Hollywood's main celebrity hangout MAMA MIA Italian grill is letting a team of Industry peeps take over all three rooms to put on a party that is part club, part Lounge, part restaurant... M.I.A. MONDAYS. The idea behind M.I.A. is to bring you the best National & International DJ talent into a beautiful sophisticated environment that allows you to shake it on the floor or simply relax and enjoy the music with your friends and a cocktail and maybe a couple of our award winning appetizers the choice is yours.

M.I.A. recognizes that it is a Monday night and that is why there is NEVER A COVER and the drink specials are incredible.

We open up at 6pm with Ibiza DJ Jon Owen dropping the smoothest Balearic house at a level that lets you enjoy the vibe but still hold a conversation. This time slot is more geared toward the after work crowd or people who want to enjoy a night out but need to be in bed by midnight for work the next day. As the evening progresses so does the entertainment with some of the biggest names around taking to the decks starting around 11pm. View our events page for the latest line ups.

So whether you slowly easing into the week ahead or not yet ready to let go of the weekend check out M.I.A. Mondays and create your own party at your own pace.

LADIES! Buy your first drink and the rest are on us!

IN THE BIZ? MIA is run by the industry, for the industry. Call about our industry card which gives you $4 U call it drinks all night

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by CrzyC

Yep, I already had plans to be there this Monday. Cya then. Oh Saleen, Im a Florida Native...what should us girlys wear? Figure you would be the guido in the know for this.

a dress with shoes....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by liquidx

Is it 21+??.. Ive got lots of Italian friends.. ( jeez they dress so Gio all the time ).. might show up next monday.

yes it's 21 and up... Though you don't have to be 21 to eat, but thats a gray area that I do not know... But i know garfeild won't let you in if you are under 21...

I'll be there at 9pm, and people please dress nice.. This is an italian resturant, not Dennys or Privilage...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by laliux

where do you shop for your clothes?

If i could afford it, i'd shop in suit shops for every thing. Other than that, I shop at the outlets by my house in NJ... I just go find deals, dkny, hugo, afani... I could care less about the labels, but those places have far supeior clothes, not the designs, but the construction of the outfit. I spend 180 bucks on a pair of italian slacks, the first day the zipper broke, and i returned them and never bought anything from that suit shop again...

You'll never see me wear jeans anywhere..