Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst track of the year?

bigpoppanils

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yea..cause thats exactly my kind of style of music (insert sarcasm here).

Dont be mad cause your the only one that likes the track. Its not our fault you have no taste.

And homo? Come here you fucking herb so i can shove my cock in your mouth...you want homo..ill show you homo.

Tek

:D

oooohhhh, internet muscles are flexin...i better watch out (insert sarcasm here) as you putit

First of all, yeah I like the track...second, just because its a track JP doesnt play for 45 minutes straight doesnt mean its a bad track...third, just because someone likes it doesnt mean they have "no taste" in music...different people like different songs and even types of music. Like I said, just 'cause washed up JP doesnt play it, it doesnt mean its a bad track.

grow up

First off..I was giving MY OPINION that it was the worst track of the year...

You came out with the homo comment...so get it right.

and to quote yourself

different people like different songs and even types of music

Yea...exactly..I was giving my opinion that I did not like it. Dont be so hypocritical next time.

:D

Tek

`1. i like appreciate me and e-samba:confused: i guess the majority of you are from ny and it got ripped to shreds there, but you cant say those tracks SUCK!!!! and whoever says esamba doesnt have a build up, needs to hear a different mix from it...

i dont think satisfaction i bad either... yeah it commercial, but is it as bad as "castles in the sky"???

2. lee cabrera was a great track, but IS SOO PLAYED OUT!!! even Steve lawler played it on the patio last saturday at space and the song is well over its time!!! it is an a amazing track though!!!

3. i personally dont like Layo & bushwacka - it is up to you

or kosheen- all in my head... tracks to ME are cheezepopish, and do barely nothing at all for me, but that my opinion, maybe you guys feel different!

4. Just cuz a song is old, or played out doenst mean it sucks.. to me a song that sucks is one that has no vibe, energy, rhythm, and basically make you go to the bar and buy a drink, instead of being on the dancefloor!!!;)

Guest djdrip2002

pretty much everything oscar g made this year was horrible. i cant stand the synths he used in every song, only track that i thought was good was the dub of the groove armada track