Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one who has a cp post stalker?!

murrrr

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit is very amusing :tongue: Can I add my $0.02 here? First this should be moved to drama cause thats all it is. Second who the fuck cares where you are, is being from SI suppose to make you tough? You really need to learn how to write. Then you need to realize this is a MSG board it is hear for our amusement. By you getting upset and threating people and calling people names it looks like you are a pussy. :eek: Here are some quotes for you to live by.

"It is not where your from it is where your at." Rakim

and you think your tough, but don't you know

"That bad boys move in silence"

and if you have nothing nice to say dont say it. Why start drama over this petty shit.

It looks like you had a crush on this girl and you got mad cause she wasnt feeling you the same way.

GET OVER IT, you joined the board to get even with her, you sound like the fuckin little boy. GROW UP

Originally posted by whatsgoodd

first of all..u can suck my cock everyone on here....and ghhhhhost you fucking pussy....bitch u not even on my level rippin me a new asshole....bitch u niggas think use r crazy...im in staten island come ripp me a new asshole...fucking pussyyyyyyyyy.............all of yous suck my cock on here :hat:

anyone who reads this suck my dick, anyone, even if you didn't reply ,suck my dick. lets say your brother just happened to walk by while your reading this, he can suck my dick, even if you tell a friend about this tonight over some beers, he can suck my dick, anyone and everyone can SUCK MY DICK

YOU HAVE GOT SO :mad: THAT I CAN'T EVEN SPELL :mad:

Originally posted by dogekid

if i could stalk anyone it would be someone that would agree to make me tofee popcorn for the rest of my life

btw.. x.. hiya buddy. where u been?

What up Kid? I was working in our providence office last week, no internet connection on the pc I was working at.. Hollllllllllla

How you doin?

Originally posted by housedog

This shit is very amusing :tongue: Can I add my $0.02 here? First this should be moved to drama cause thats all it is. Second who the fuck cares where you are, is being from SI suppose to make you tough? You really need to learn how to write. Then you need to realize this is a MSG board it is hear for our amusement. By you getting upset and threating people and calling people names it looks like you are a pussy. :eek: Here are some quotes for you to live by.

"It is not where your from it is where your at." Rakim

and you think your tough, but don't you know

"That bad boys move in silence"

and if you have nothing nice to say dont say it. Why start drama over this petty shit.

It looks like you had a crush on this girl and you got mad cause she wasnt feeling you the same way.

GET OVER IT, you joined the board to get even with her, you sound like the fuckin little boy. GROW UP

im not from si... i dont chill with the the clan...

Originally posted by whatsgoodd

nomembername blow me ......i would make u my little bitch i would drop a load in your fucking eyes....pussy bitch :mad:

Come on bro...what are you some kind of HOMO-THUG or some shit?

In all seriousness though...how does one lose all of there dignity that they have to come on a message board to stalk some girl that don't want you???

Holla!