Clubplanet Nightlife Community

am i the only one who has a cp post stalker?!

murrrr

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fineones

this thread is great..ive been away for a bit so im alil behind ...is this whatsgood kid that guy curreri or whatever the fuck his name was??AAAaaa man i really hope so cuz that kid was hours of entertainment

who ever u are keep up the good work champ :aright:

LOL, yes it is the same person

i guess everyone should thank me for bringing all this drama since he started posting cuz of me and now he's my official stalker

Originally posted by fineones

aaa thats great ...best thing i heard all day

but i dont get y change the name when he still spell like sombody from a bad mafia flick and use the same red color for his text...:confused:

LOL, i asked him the samething, didnt get an answer tho :confused:

he gets mad @ me since i think this is all funny, i even lol @ my own shit...seriously he shouldnt take all this so personal

Originally posted by nomembername

Come on bro...what are you some kind of HOMO-THUG or some shit?

In all seriousness though...how does one lose all of there dignity that they have to come on a message board to stalk some girl that don't want you???

Holla!

its cool she dont want me......i allready hit that ass.......but nomembername grab your little nuts and meet face too face with me.......

Originally posted by whatsgoodd

hey big guy....stop talking shit about me on here........and meet me face too face lets see what would happen

First off that picture wasnt even aimed towards you but your to ignorant to understand a non-verbal so let me explain. The hand reaching towards the sky is meant to say the kid that was talkin to NyBeauty is reaching real hard to get ass. Kinda like you when you signed on here to follow her. BTW thats kinda scary that you followed her around like this and then fantasize over her the way you do. Dont say you dont cause obviously your hurt in some way or another by still talkin about it. Damn kid I've seen your pic so I'm assuming that NyBeauty is the best you've ever done. Obviously you know you must have not been the man cause she DOESNT WANT your ass. Your ugly, you have no intelligence (I can tell by the way you write), and you must suck in bed or she would still be fucking your ass (at least on the DL if the dick was good). I'm just being honest. You got played like a DUCK and that must really suck. You prob spent your lunch money on her every day to buy her what she wanted. If you want maybe one day I can teach you how to Stunt. Till then get off my dick, your bothering me.

BTW congrats on fucking her... At least you got sumptin out of gettin played

its cool she dont want me......i allready hit that ass.......but nomembername grab your little nuts and meet face too face with me.......

Congradulations on hittin' that shit

:rolleyes:

But seriously you do realize that you sound like a complete fool coming on here and calling everybody out to come meet you so you can kick all of our asses!

Cause everyone on here is really scared of internet tough guys :shake:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:OMG this thread is getting funnier eyeryday, oh and john oh yea @ least u tapped this ass :rolleyes:

another thing john u obviously aren't a true friend talking shit about me on the internet, i still dont get why u get so fed up and always want to start drama w/ me :blank:

Originally posted by nybeauty

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: OMG this thread is getting funnier eyeryday, oh and john oh yea @ least u tapped this ass :rolleyes:

another thing john u obviously aren't a true friend talking shit about me on the internet, i still dont get why u get so fed up and always want to start drama w/ me :blank:

Nybeauty, why do you/did you ever associate with this clown???

Oh wait, I forgot...I take that back. He's not a clown. I don't want him to get angry and come kick my ass :laugh:

Nybeauty, why do you/did you ever associate with this clown???

Oh wait, I forgot...I take that back. He's not a clown. I don't want him to get angry and come kick my ass :laugh:

idk he's totally diff when we hang out, he was a good friend and @ one point i had considered him my best friend since he's been there for me when im down but since he started posting on cp he's been acting like this and everytime i confront him about cp he apologizes but like my friend mat told me i shouldn't accept his apology more than once so thats what i will have to do

Originally posted by origskeemr

First off that picture wasnt even aimed towards you but your to ignorant to understand a non-verbal so let me explain. The hand reaching towards the sky is meant to say the kid that was talkin to NyBeauty is reaching real hard to get ass. Kinda like you when you signed on here to follow her. BTW thats kinda scary that you followed her around like this and then fantasize over her the way you do. Dont say you dont cause obviously your hurt in some way or another by still talkin about it. Damn kid I've seen your pic so I'm assuming that NyBeauty is the best you've ever done. Obviously you know you must have not been the man cause she DOESNT WANT your ass. Your ugly, you have no intelligence (I can tell by the way you write), and you must suck in bed or she would still be fucking your ass (at least on the DL if the dick was good). I'm just being honest. You got played like a DUCK and that must really suck. You prob spent your lunch money on her every day to buy her what she wanted. If you want maybe one day I can teach you how to Stunt. Till then get off my dick, your bothering me.

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I'm just being honest. You got played like a DUCK and that must really suck. You prob spent your lunch money on her every day to buy her what she wanted. If you want maybe one day I can teach you how to Stunt. Till then get off my dick, your bothering me.

owned.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:laugh:

this niggaaaaaaaaaa :laugh:

Originally posted by bumpdaddy

Life was so much simpler when people didn't have web access... Doesn't anybody argue on the phone anymore?? Or fight in person?? .....It's sad....

yeah but this gives us the opportunity to see how some people are such complete fucking morons which then enables us to tear them a new asshole like origskeemr just did to this whatsgay character :idea:

yeah but this gives us the opportunity to see how some people are such complete fucking morons which then enables us to tear them a new asshole like origskeemr just did to this whatsgay character :idea:

lol......get a pair of balls and meet me face too face ........lol.....fucking pussy..........ooooo origskeemr i didnt forget about u .....lol.....u can come too ill piss all over u after i cock slap u a few times

nomembername blow me ......i would make u my little bitch i would drop a load in your fucking eyes....pussy bitch :mad:

i have never read a more homoerotic statement in my life. i feel a little gay even reading it, to be perfectly honest.

let this be a lesson to you:

ladies, please. choose the man who plows you a bit more wisely. in a span of 3.2 hours i've learned that podes plows romina, thefarthammer has plowed a certain young lady, spragga can't get plowed to save his life, and this guy plowed whatsername.

TMI

I H I

Originally posted by cintron

so who wants to meet this kid?

i'm actually getting pumped up now. I havent given a good assbeating in a while.

staten island baby....... anythime u guys wanna do something just holla .......come on grab your balls and come give me a assbeating

fucking fagsss.......lol