Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Saddam

shroomy

Bagged that goat-fucking sand rat towelhead!

Man, I'd love to be the one to arrange an "accident" :)

Don't fuck with us you terrorist scum. God may have mercy on your soul but the United States Military won't. I hope they fry the fucker at Leavenworth.

northrop.jpg

i just want to ruffle some feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

remember there is an election year coming up and saddam did have several look a likes at his side at all times......

americans can be so gullible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im not saying its not him but from some of those pics that nose kinda looks different...of course hes busted up now....but hey like i say i just want to ruffle feathers just to be the only one that says ....our govt is always trying to dupe us...u cant even believe what u see on t.v. anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

i just want to ruffle some feathers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

remember there is an election year coming up and saddam did have several look a likes at his side at all times......

DNA test have already been done and DNA does not lie. Only in OJ's case.

:D

It's him. Be happy.

Although we may be gullible. Our US Military isn't.

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Guest saleen351

I'd like to think about the boys and girls who lost their lives fighting over there to get him, though we will probably loose more. It's nice to be in a congratulatory mood, be we did nothing, our military did it all.

Originally posted by obby

DNA test have already been done and DNA does not lie. Only in OJ's case.

It's him. Be happy.

Although we may be gullible. Our US Military isn't.

PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

obby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nice conversing with u on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

so did u hook up with the cover girl!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and getting back to this saddam thing.....r u just gonna believe anything and everything they tell u on american t.v.???????

there obviously not gonna say anything to make it look like they r idiots...but with this govt(administration)....u have got to be skeptical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but as long as we can keep chillin and smokin....its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

obby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was nice conversing with u on friday!!!!!!!!!!!!

so did u hook up with the cover girl!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and getting back to this saddam thing.....r u just gonna believe anything and everything they tell u on american t.v.???????

there obviously not gonna say anything to make it look like they r idiots...but with this govt(administration)....u have got to be skeptical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but as long as we can keep chillin and smokin....its all good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Did I hook up with the "Cover Girl"?????

NO!!!!!!!

Dude, although she was full of interesting information....I do have morals and I am picky.

I like them cute and fine just like you!!!!

Do I believe everything that our TV stations state???

NO!!!!!!!

I am not dumb just like I am not closed minded. Some people see it as the glass being half empty while I see it to be half full. I have two cousins stationed in Iraq right now and a brother who is a Gulf War vet who all feel as if we have indeed captured that fuck face. You should be hoping that it is indeed him instead of focusing on the minimal fact that it may not be him.

I do not believe our military would allow this fuck face to be tried in public and with full Iraqi press present if they where in doubt.

Again, DNA does not lie.

http://www.iraqinews.com/home.shtml

http://www.iraqdaily.com/

PS: It was cool hanging with you too bro. Must do it again soon. I actually took of to Mynt to meet up with my crew.

Peace,

OBBY