Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mysterious bruises....

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I find that everytime I go out and get drunk the next morning I find weird shaped bruises on my arms, legs and where ever else.

And I don't even remember bumping into anything:confused:

This happen to anyone?

weird never had that problem but i do bruise easily which sucks

btw ur location is funny but true

I find that everytime I go out and get drunk the next morning I find weird shaped bruises on my arms, legs and where ever else.

This happen to anyone?

YES !!!!! ALL THE TIME

Came home frm danceN one night and i didnt notice till the next morning when i woke up that i had gotN a black eye, OK!!! :eek: and i had NO CLUE as to why i got it, when i got it, or who gave it to me,,,, my friend & i.... could not figure it out WHAT the HeLL had happnD..... so finally that same night her boyfriend came home frm work and he had the BIGGEST BUMP on the side of his head and HE'S the one who rememberD!!!! ... we COLLiDeD HEADS ... BAD .... he felt it..but i just kept danceN away like nothing!!!!! &&&&&& i wasnt even THAT drunk!!!!!!

This happen to anyone?

Yes it happens to me all the time, especially on my calves and thighs...........:confused:

And usually they are not like small little ones, they are big and purple.......maybe I beat myself in my sleep!?!?!