Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the bridge in tunnel scene in manhattan is dying

I live in bergen county nj... we always went to the city after we went out here first but now Y NYC the clubs are closing around the same time 4am,,,its not worth it right now....maybe someone will wake up and feel what the real clubber wants,, we need you Peter G.......:eek:

I live in bergen county nj... we always went to the city after we went out here first but now Y NYC the clubs are closing around the same time 4am,,,its not worth it right now....maybe someone will wake up and feel what the real clubber wants,, we need you Peter G.......:eek:

Everywhere has their share of (freakish people) we shall call em.

That, i must agree, was a needless comment but seriously...think about all the clubs you go to and how much of that crowd is BnT.

Personally I could care less what happens. Now with Nation out here in Long Island I dont need to go to NYC to hear good DJ's.

People are so opinionated these days..its wrong to be Bnt, Its wrong to dress like this, or look like this, or talk like this...its ridiculous.

Tek

NJBAMBINO i totally agree... i don't really understand this whole tranny/crossdresser thing that goes on in the clubs... if that's someone's lifestyle then hey.. more power to you.. i have nothing against people like this but i dont get why all these clubowners and managers bring these "freakish people" (as tek put it) to do all these weird circus-like acts that noone pays attention to and just wishes weren't there... i mean seriously they could probably cut admission by 5 bucks if they didnt have these stupid acts...

ex) at bad boy bill two weeks ago they bought in these 3 or 4 drag queens i think who were just standing on stage waving make shift candy canes in the air... i mean c'mon now.. do people actually find these acts amusing or beneficial to the clubgoers??

Originally posted by solbeam

i don't get this thread...weird looking manhattanites? lol, oh pls

why are people so concerned about others...go out and have fun.

Yes, i'm with you all the way.

Who cares how ppl look, dress or what not. So long as the music is bangin, the atmosphere is chillz, then I could care less about everything else.

what annoys me is fuckin druggy clubbers, I can't fuckin dance in peace without some fuck tard thinkin i'm a dealer or if i want something, and i'm talking clubbers here not partyppl/ravers CLUBBERS.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

Yes, i'm with you all the way.

Who cares how ppl look, dress or what not. So long as the music is bangin, the atmosphere is chillz, then I could care less about everything else.

what annoys me is fuckin druggy clubbers, I can't fuckin dance in peace without some fuck tard thinkin i'm a dealer or if i want something, and i'm talking clubbers here not partyppl/ravers CLUBBERS.

:werd:

There are still a lot of afterhours places......obviously you dont know about them. Discoteque on sunday mornings has been really good and then there is ziggy spinning in the white room at exit which is ok, and then there are a bunch of other afterhours places on the LES. Why are you all so disturbed by trannies????? It's not like there weren't any the soundfactory. There were more there than anywhere else.