Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A body like Angolina Jolie?

ladym18

Originally posted by wideskies

your... dad? :shaky:

Indeed, I'd be a little disturbed that my father is checking me out enough to extrapolate that my "body" resembled that of Angelina Jolie's.

However, seeing as how none of us are your father (not that I am aware of), I think you should post a picture of yourself and let us determine for ourselves. I'd feel more comfortable in giving you a straight answer if I was able to judge for myself on this.

Originally posted by ou812

Indeed, I'd be a little disturbed that my father is checking me out enough to extrapolate that my "body" resembled that of Angelina Jolie's.

However, seeing as how none of us are your father (not that I am aware of), I think you should post a picture of yourself and let us determine for ourselves. I'd feel more comfortable in giving you a straight answer if I was able to judge for myself on this.

OU812- look here

http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=15910

This is her

Originally posted by trueqwest

OU812- look here

http://www.onemodelplace.com/model_list.cfm?ID=15910

This is her

sure it is...

i agree with notallthere.. :laugh: my dad would never compare my body to someones. he is not a pig like that.

i think saying your body is like angelinas is a huge compliment but no offense (and i am not hating), i think angelinas body is way better.

;)

If I was a chick, and someone told me that I had a body that looked like Angelina Jolie's. I would take this as a compliment, But since these words came from your father's mouth, I would be a bit worried. I sure as hell would not want my father to be think of her the same way he thinks of me. Ahhh. Your dads sick.

Originally posted by ladym18

OMG you guys! I know my dad doesnt mean it like that. Now Im having really weird thought! LOL. No but seriously he didnt mean it like that. :tongue: Bu thanxs! But the other comments are just wrong! I would be worried!hee hee

My dad says I have balls like a rhino, is this good or bad? Don't be worried, I know he never fucked a rhino, just gave it a hand job and as we all know, this is good.

Originally posted by ladym18

OMG you guys! I know my dad doesnt mean it like that. Now Im having really weird thought! LOL. No but seriously he didnt mean it like that. :tongue: Bu thanxs! But the other comments are just wrong! I would be worried!hee hee

seriously... why is it gross if ur dad/mom comments on ur figure? my dad tells me all the time when he thinks i look nice... or that my body looks good or he notices a change or something...i take it as a compliment and it definitely motivating when people who DONT check u out like that can notice things like that... its nice to have family members tell u how good u look as opposed to criticizing u... wtf is the problem?