Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama is good for you

Felix_Leiter

i don't have a problem with some drama, but when it seems to take over the bump"..." board, it's like smog taking over Costa Rica :shaky:

If that doesn't make sense, just think. There's a drama forum to voice your drama. In fact, just about EVERY forum has drama.

I don't wanna say drama is ok. Some drama is healthy!

Thing is i don't think you can avoid something like drama.

There will always be some, but it's our responsibility as mod's to regulate that shit. I think lots of people come to this forum to get away from all that drama shit.

If you want soap's, smokesum, go watch your General Hospital, or Little House on the Prairie to get your fill :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

i don't have a problem with some drama, but when it seems to take over the bump"..." board, it's like smog taking over Costa Rica :shaky:

If that doesn't make sense, just think. There's a drama forum to voice your drama. In fact, just about EVERY forum has drama.

I don't wanna say drama is ok. Some drama is healthy!

I agree with you. A lot of Drama could be annoying and get out of hand. Just dont move ALL the threads to Drama cause that gets annoying as well. FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!

Originally posted by nomembername

since the other award thread got moved I'll add a few more here:

Most hilarious double team combination - Xlr8ted and Kaydup (those niggas crack me up)

Person trying the hardest to get in Nybeauty's pants but never will - Bullseye :laugh:

both of those are good awards.:laugh:

Originally posted by nomembername

Most hilarious double team combination - Xlr8ted and Kaydup (those niggas crack me up)

Well, i was informed by someone that I won an award in the bump forum, I don't think i've been down here before.. Anyways, i didn't have a speech ready, so if I leave anyone out i'm sorry.

First to the man upstairs. (not god , my dad) if you never fucked the shit outta mom and dumped it in her on that cold dec. night i'd never be here on this thread accepting this award.

Second to all my fans, thanks for the support, i'm sure w/ all my hard work and dedication to being the biggest fucking prick I can be, 2004 will be the year someone really wants to fight me off the board...

And last but not least, kaydup, what else do I have to say, look at his screen-name. With a name like that, ya can't help but chuckle.. we'll keep fuckin w/ people as long as my works slow and DaVe doesn't ban my ass, but in true asshole fashion, I have a whole corral of fake screennames ready to make over weight women cry..

Thanks ,

John Ritter