Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More breaking news in tikrit

davidstone

Originally posted by joeg

We've noticed. ;)

So why indulge me and give all of it to me???

You realize every time someone steals a pic of me and makes something out of it, or posts something about me, just makes me realize how bad you idiots sweat me.

Cause you know nothing about me personally, so you just make little things up to catch my attention. And it makes me realize how many stalkers I really do have :D

Thanks guys,

For making me the center of your mini world....cause I love every minute of it

:hat:

you're as predictable as you are offensive.

why dont you do something interesting for once like webcam yourself blowing a cab driver or tossing keyboards up your ass.

give me a reason to say "that was the best $15 I ever spent" not this mickey-mouse bullshit of you dancing like a chimp or losing your balance while attempting to do 'chair work' using office furniture.

get yourself a stage and a pole and make me proud sweetheart.

--------------------------------------------------

FLEXXX - FOR ADULT AUDIENCES

---------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You realize every time someone steals a pic of me and makes something out of it, or posts something about me, just makes me realize how bad you idiots sweat me.

Cause you know nothing about me personally, so you just make little things up to catch my attention. And it makes me realize how many stalkers I really do have :D

Thanks guys,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: X INFINITY

Originally posted by davidstone

you're as predictable as you are offensive.

why dont you do something interesting for once like webcam yourself blowing a cab driver or tossing keyboards up your ass.

give me a reason to say "that was the best $15 I ever spent" not this mickey-mouse bullshit of you dancing like a chimp or losing your balance while attempting to do 'chair work' using office furniture.

get yourself a stage and a pole and make me proud sweetheart.

--------------------------------------------------

FLEXXX - FOR ADULT AUDIENCES

---------------------------------------------------

What the fuck do I care....I still have your $15 :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks guys,

ever heard the phrase "laughing AT you, not laughing WITH you..."

explain please, becuase i dont get it.

First you say you love the attention, then you whine about it. Then you show how big your ego is over it. Then you make a statement how we dont know shit about you and can fuck off. Then you thank us again for paying attention...

i'm kind of speechless actualy

What the fuck do I care....I still have your $15 :laugh: :laugh:

I actually feel like I owe you more than the fifteen bucks. .the laughs alone are priceless, like a mastercard commercial.

please send a pay pal request to yourasianpimpdaddyho@shanoi.com so I can make arrangements.

Enamored,

D. Stone

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3439_sshhh.jpg

Originally posted by cintron

ever heard the phrase "laughing AT you, not laughing WITH you..."

explain please, becuase i dont get it.

First you say you love the attention, then you whine about it. Then you show how big your ego is over it. Then you make a statement how we dont know shit about you and can fuck off. Then you thank us again for paying attention...

i'm kind of speechless actualy

perfect

don't get it twisted, D... i have just enough respect for you to use my real sn when i insult you...

Originally posted by joeg

don't get it twisted, D... i have just enough respect for you to use my real sn when i insult you...

as do I.

and i'm still confused as fuck about the whole "i know you but i dont know you but you love the attention but you hate the attention so i can just fuck off but thanks for paying attention" thing.