• Ivano Bellini
    • Jon Cowan
    • Oscar G
    • Roland
    • Markus Schulz
    • Edgar V.
    • George Acosta
    • Ariel Baund

I'm serious :D This is a serious post :laugh2: :laugh2: , I mean look at all the candidates! They are all very accomplished:biggrin: DJ's and CDJ button pushers:funny: :funny: :funny: . So vote for your favorite! And don't worry, I don't give a fuck why you think he's the best. A simple OMG I die!!! or "my cup of tea" will suffice.

:funny::laugh: :laugh: I'm sorry I can hardly contain myself!

:D:hat: thank you.

I'm not voting on this poll. I think all of those DJs help make Miami what it is. Even though I'm not the biggest Ivano fan I do know that he can be a good DJ when he wants to be.

I've always loved Acosta (and unlike some i'm not afraid to admit it), the progressive sounds of Baund who used to always open for George, Roland and Edgar for their amazing versatility, Oscar and Markus for their productions and approach to DJing, and Cowan for playing great Progressive tunes at great venues.

Why aren't guys like Stryke, Cedric, and Stingray on this list as well?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Though you left out our boy Stryke...My vote goes for him hehe.

Yeah, this fucking dumb-as-brick floridian votes for Stryke as well.

i have to agree with the people who will pass on here... cause imo ... we here have the best dj's imo... ive had the best times & heard the best tunes with our very own local dj's.. i could be the happiest guy in the world if all we had was our locals in our scene. dont get me wrong .. i like goin 2 see the imports & the euro trash as saleen calls em ... but i wouldnt loose sleep if i couldnt go see em ...

so ROLY , OSCAR G , EDGAR V , STRYKE , JIMMY T , SEAN , DJ FX , 7 all our still bedroom dj's(ya know who you all are);):D :D much props .. we have all the talent we need here if we never are able to get those expensive imports again..:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by koky

i have to agree with the people who will pass on here... cause imo ... we here have the best dj's imo... ive had the best times & heard the best tunes with our very own local dj's.. i could be the happiest guy in the world if all we had was our locals in our scene. dont get me wrong .. i like goin 2 see the imports & the euro trash as saleen calls em ... but i wouldnt loose sleep if i couldnt go see em ...

so ROLY , OSCAR G , EDGAR V , STRYKE , JIMMY T , SEAN , DJ FX , ARIEL , BRUNO ETC.. & all our still bedroom dj's(ya know who you all are);):D :D much props .. we have all the talent we need here if we never are able to get those expensive imports again..:cool: :cool:

oh sh*t...i had to come out of CP retirement for this one! My vote goes for....

JAM PONY EXPRESS!!!!!

oh what? they're not on the list? what the hell!?!? what the hell kind of poll is this? man! in that case, Oscar gets my vote only because he's going to give me $500.00 to do it. Pay up asshole! ok, back to retirment...

JAM PONY EXPRESS RULEZ!!!!!