Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone in here ever have an abortion?

uncuthero

depo in not good for u, and everyone is different w the side effects from the pill, and bsides most people gainmore weight on the shot then the pill, then again its diff for everyone, but the shot is deff not as good for your system then the pill, , i worked for an OBGYN for 2 yrs, ive seen alot, DEPO IS BAD!!!

I agree with what sugarnspice69 said, if you have to do it early on due to circumstances that can't be helped and you're certain of your decision that do it, but there are many birth control prevention methods out there easily available so one can make sure they won't have to go through abortion again!

One can't exclude the chances of a broken condom, rape and etc as a justifiable reasons for getting an abortion.

Originally posted by thrillfire

I think this topic was taken as a joke and insulted by many people (mostly men) but its one of VERY FEW serious topics posted on the sex board that does effect people emotionally and physically.

they will never understand, typical........ anyway, thank u for agreeing

i believe that most city hospitals ( i'm not sure about private hospitals) offer family planning programs which include abortions,

and if you do need an abortion, just keep in mind that abortions should not be used as a form of birth control, because they might prevent you from having kids when youre ready for them

you would definitely be better off using birth control (pills), if youre healthy

and don't forget about condoms, they're way cheaper than abortions or pills every month

Originally posted by sugarnspice69

they will never understand, typical........ anyway, thank u for agreeing

i totally agree as well..thats why i had the ??? earlier on. I think its fucked up to even joke w/. Granted, if the circumstances happened to be a certain way, i would be for it, however it should NOT be used as a method of birth control by any means. Some of the shit people said was just disgusting.:rolleyes:

There is talk of making ru-486 an over the counter medication....but the pro-lifers in washington will never let that happen in the near future.... I have my views...I think abortion is bad....but I realize that people make mistakes when they're not ready to be parents... an unborn child is always better off than an abused or abandoned child....

Originally posted by stompy

i believe that most city hospitals ( i'm not sure about private hospitals) offer family planning programs which include abortions,

and if you do need an abortion, just keep in mind that abortions should not be used as a form of birth control, because they might prevent you from having kids when youre ready for them

you would definitely be better off using birth control (pills), if youre healthy

and don't forget about condoms, they're way cheaper than abortions or pills every month

:aright: Definitely some good advice