Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Drunken Hookup! NOO BAAADD!!! ( Advice )

guest00901

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so I understand this right:

This guy was your ex

You fool around with him in the club to make another guy jealous

You then fool around en route to your house and in your house

You come close to fucking but you sober up and kick him out

And you're surprised this guy bugged out?

L-M-F-A-O

I think this guy is definitely fucked up as well - but sweetie, you're unbelievable. And I cant believe some people are backing you up. I'm sure the guy didnt really care too much that you were basically using him - but dont expect him to not be surprised when you turn around and try to blow it all off after such shitty behavior.

You should fuck him as a concellation for being used and teased. How do you do such shit and expect to maintain some sort of self-respect? Whoever said close your legs and use your head for a while is dead on. Cut out this crap.

Originally posted by phatman

This guy was your ex

L-M-F-A-O

I think this guy is definitely fucked up as well - but sweetie, you're unbelievable. And I cant believe some people are backing you up. I'm sure the guy didnt really care too much that you were basically using him - but dont expect him to not be surprised when you turn around and try to blow it all off after such shitty behavior.

You should fuck him as a concellation for being used and teased. How do you do such shit and expect to maintain some sort of self-respect? Whoever said close your legs and use your head for a while is dead on. Cut out this crap.

:eek::woah:

This guy was your ex

L-M-F-A-O

:werd:

jesus h. christ

"what should i name my cat"

"how do i get my driver's license"

"i left something in a cab"

"how do you dial 411"

"if i queef in the woods will i hear it"

"does justin's name look fierce on my labia"

"i farted while i slept"

"where is a picture of JENNA JAMESON (for chrissake's like they are so hard to get)

"stop sweating me, btw - here's my birth canal".

give it a fucking rest already, dee. please.

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

jesus h. christ

"what should i name my cat"

"how do i get my driver's license"

"i left something in a cab"

"how do you dial 411"

"if i queef in the woods will i hear it"

"does justin's name look fierce on my labia"

"i farted while i slept"

"where is a picture of JENNA JAMESON (for chrissake's like they are so hard to get)

"stop sweating me, btw - here's my birth canal".

give it a fucking rest already, dee. please.

I H I

:laugh: :laugh:

hey, don´t give her such a hard time. chances are she looked good from an early age on, she never got or needed to develop an interesting personality. you don´t need that shit to be lied to by guys that just want to get her into bed :laugh:

This guy was your ex

L-M-F-A-O

screw him. he is stupid for thinking it was going to go any farther than it did. it is that expectation thing. when you get the idea that something is going to happen in your head without thinking about the reality that *maybe* the other person doesnt want to do anything serious, you get let down. i dont think she did anything wrong by fooling around with him, i think he should be happy she even let him near her :laugh: besides, cant people just fool around a little and that is it?? just b/c a guys dick gets hard doesnt mean it is our duty to help him out LOL. i couldnt give a shit, go rub it out... sometimes you just want to makeout and that is ALL. does that really make someone a cocktease? maybe guys should stop expecting that b/c a girl kisses him it means she wants to bang. this is why i keep my distance, pointless to lead people on & i dont like being called a cocktease b/c i am in no rush.

Originally posted by somebitch

screw him. he is stupid for thinking it was going to go any farther than it did. it is that expectation thing. when you get the idea that something is going to happen in your head without thinking about the reality that *maybe* the other person doesnt want to do anything serious, you get let down. i dont think she did anything wrong by fooling around with him, i think he should be happy she even let him near her :laugh: besides, cant people just fool around a little and that is it?? just b/c a guys dick gets hard doesnt mean it is our duty to help him out LOL. i couldnt give a shit, go rub it out... sometimes you just want to makeout and that is ALL. does that really make someone a cocktease? maybe guys should stop expecting that b/c a girl kisses him it means she wants to bang. this is why i keep my distance, pointless to lead people on & i dont like being called a cocktease b/c i am in no rush.

look at the gender role switched perspective. a guy is all loving to a girl sweet talk etc, then fucks her once and never calls her again.

it is exactly the same thing. it is leading someone on, making unspoken promises that aren´t kept. when you´re hot and heavy with a guy he will naturally think you want to fuck him. if you´re all loving toward a girl, sweet talk, touch her lovingly (not lust, but displaying *love*) and then fuck her just once and ignore her after the fact, it was leading her on, right?

i mean, deep deep in her mind she considered the possibility that he just wanted to fuck her, but she doesn´t WANT to believe it cause she soooo enjoys his presense. same with the guy. and what is perceived is reality. illusion is reality as long as you don´t know that it IS an illusion

DEE DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE HATERS! ALL THE GIRLS THAT DOWN YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS & ALL THE GUYS THAT DOWN YOU KNOW THEY CANT GET YOU.

NOW, REGARDING THIS GUY, HONEY, IF HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LIE TO YOU IN THE PAST, THEN HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET WITH YOU!

I KNOW IF I WAS EVER LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE YOU, I WOULD DO HER RIGHT!

THANKS,

BULLSEYE

, i think he should be happy she even let him near her :laugh:

...boy you sure must have a lot of bitterness inside you...as well as stupidity if you think she did nothing wrong here...she completely manipulated the situation...as i said in my original post the guy is fucked up as well but she had to anticipate some type of reaction...if i was fooling around with a girl all night...and then in her apartment, you're damn right i think something might happen...all the roads are leading to it...BUT...i have stopped or been stopped and let shit be....under different circumstances...in this particular case, i think she's way the fuck off in what she did...first and foremost it's an ex she had feelings for...then it's inviting him in...the club and car ride should have sufficed if it were "just making out"... there are times when you want to just fool around...but not with an ex, making someone jealous, and then "sobering up" and kicking them out...bad moves all around...

Originally posted by tastey

look at the gender role switched perspective. a guy is all loving to a girl sweet talk etc, then fucks her once and never calls her again.

it is exactly the same thing. it is leading someone on, making unspoken promises that aren´t kept. when you´re hot and heavy with a guy he will naturally think you want to fuck him. if you´re all loving toward a girl, sweet talk, touch her lovingly (not lust, but displaying *love*) and then fuck her just once and ignore her after the fact, it was leading her on, right?

i mean, deep deep in her mind she considered the possibility that he just wanted to fuck her, but she doesn´t WANT to believe it cause she soooo enjoys his presense. same with the guy. and what is perceived is reality. illusion is reality as long as you don´t know that it IS an illusion

i dont care if i fuck a guy and it doesnt go anywhere, better that than him turning psycho and annoying me or him calling me up constantly expecting to fuck. i dont expect things to go somewhere just because we enjoyed a night together.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

DEE DONT LISTEN TO ANY OF THESE HATERS! ALL THE GIRLS THAT DOWN YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS & ALL THE GUYS THAT DOWN YOU KNOW THEY CANT GET YOU.

NOW, REGARDING THIS GUY, HONEY, IF HE WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO LIE TO YOU IN THE PAST, THEN HE DOESNT DESERVE TO GET WITH YOU!

I KNOW IF I WAS EVER LUCKY ENOUGH TO HAVE A GIRL LIKE YOU, I WOULD DO HER RIGHT!

THANKS,

BULLSEYE

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and I was gonna reply with, tommy what the fuck are you talking about.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...boy you sure must have a lot of bitterness inside you...as well as stupidity if you think she did nothing wrong here...she completely manipulated the situation...as i said in my original post the guy is fucked up as well but she had to anticipate some type of reaction...if i was fooling around with a girl all night...and then in her apartment, you're damn right i think something might happen...all the roads are leading to it...BUT...i have stopped or been stopped and let shit be....under different circumstances...in this particular case, i think she's way the fuck off in what she did...first and foremost it's an ex she had feelings for...then it's inviting him in...the club and car ride should have sufficed if it were "just making out"... there are times when you want to just fool around...but not with an ex, making someone jealous, and then "sobering up" and kicking them out...bad moves all around...

yeah i guess all those little details do make it a differnt situation. especially that he was an ex... the stuff about her using him is just wrong but people do that kind of shit all the time. i dont know why she invited him over if she didnt want to do anything, maybe he gave her a ride home and just came inside???

Phatmans ability to use sound logic & common sense while simultaneously interjecting humor & wit into his posts is pretty good!

and to think i thought you were evil!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah i guess all those little details do make it a differnt situation. especially that he was an ex... the stuff about her using him is just wrong but people do that kind of shit all the time. i dont know why she invited him over if she didnt want to do anything, maybe he gave her a ride home and just came inside???

...from what i gather about Dee she is over-impulsive...almost mannish if you think about it - act now, think later...she has to grow up a lot in that sense...she has too many of these "i cant believe i did this" posts...i know people use people all the time - doesnt make it right....