Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazilian Wax - Salon Recommendations??

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Ladies - I know a while back someone recommended to me a place in NY that does brazilians for $35... I was hoping to re-find the name of that place and/or get your recommendations and price suggestions for other places... any ideas?

PM me...I'll give you my address and save you a couple of bucks ;)

Originally posted by kitty19

i get it done at spectrym salon in forest hills (on austin st).

it costs $25 and the woman is pretty good. will pluck out all the loose strands unable to be waxed off.

I live nearby there...I'm gonna start lurking around that place from now on and try to figure out who my bald beauties are :D

You think I'll be able to tell from the way they are walking when they leave :confused:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Woohoo! Thanks Kitty! You da best!

Does it hurt a lot?? :worry: This will be my virgin voyage, I'm always been a razor kinda girl :tongue:

no problem sista.

i got it done for the first time about 1.5 months ago - i also used to be a straight up shaving girl. it stings on the inside of your legs, but the closer to the lips.... yeowwww! :eek:

but it's bearable, and in the long run, worth it. less in grown hairs, less razor burn and the hair grows back much more tamed and thinner. i recommend getting it ALL waxed off the first time and then start making funny shapes with your hair. ;)

nomembername, yes, i walk out of that place funny b/c there's still some residual wax in my nether regions and it sticks to my undies. yucky! :laugh: