Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking back....

lilliz77

Originally posted by lilliz77

What would you have to say was your favorite time in 2003

Both CP BBQ’s (Lyrik’s and MrMiami’s)

A weekend here where my best friend came down and visited.

A trip back to Toledo to surprise my Mom for her 50th Birthday, and a surprise party.

Best club night: Jackyl & Hyde @ Venu

Just meeting new friends

Ok, Im going to get sentimental on you guys....

The absolute BEST night of 2003 (for me) was my first CP event...Edgar V @ Crobar 08/03!!! This night seriously changed my life in many ways. I met so many wonderful people of which a few of you have become my closest friends and I was introduced to the world of music that I had been craving but didnt know how to find. I owe many great memories to Mr Edgar V and the amazing beats that he throws down on a consistent basis. Not only does he take me to a whole other place within myself but he also brought me together with both my closest friends and the man that I am so happy to call my boyfriend.

So to all of you that I met on that wonderful night and all the people that I have met since then...thanks for the memories and you give me reason to look forward to an incredible 2004.

MUCH LOVE!:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

My favorite moment was when I went from photosensitive silver halide on a polyester base to a complementary metal oxide semiconductor sensor-based imaging system...everything after that is just gravy.

NERD

Richie Hawtin @ BED during wmc. Opened my eyes up to some music that I had never heard before and really influenced me in a positive way.

Stryke @ Jazid (both times) .. Hearing Greg do everything from ambient to full on techno in the same night was quite fun. Hope to do it again next year.

Chloe @ Jazid. Wow .. this girl just blew me. She showed me even more fucked up and wierd trippy music that I truly enjoyed. Part 1 of her set is one of my favorite mixes of the year .. just pure bliss.Minimal/Techno/Tech-House/Electro she did it all and I do hope she can do it again and soon.

Jazid in general has been amazing wether it was full or wether it was just the friends smiling and having fun and domingo growing up before our very eyes every sunday. It's been great and I will continue to amaze you all with what we do who we bring and what we hope to accomplish.

For 2004 .. I have hope something I have not had in a long time.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by rcrespo

Stryke @ Jazid (both times) .. Hearing Greg do everything from ambient to full on techno in the same night was quite fun. Hope to do it again next year.

Most definintely.

I'd add to that Jackal & Hyde at Venu also.

Originally posted by lilliz77

What would you have to say was your favorite time in 2003

I have so many to mention, 2003 was a really awesome year for me

1) Trips to New York, Melbourne and Miami

2) Graduating

3) my Birthday party

4) some nights down here

2004 will be even better

1. Winter Music Conference and Ultra 5

2. Joining CP and meeting some great people

3. Talkin and getting to know PookieBeah better

I also had some low moments

1) best friend and i had a fight and no longer friends

2) valentines day spent alone (really really sad day)

3) work still sucks

Originally posted by Bling

1. Winter Music Conference and Ultra 5

2. Joining CP and meeting some great people

3. Talkin and getting to know PookieBeah better

4) every Edgar V at crobar set

5) halloween at flips and then at venue

6) getting up to the space dj booth OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

7)Pvd and Lawler sets at space

I also had some low moments

1) best friend and i had a fight and no longer friends

2) valentines day spent alone (really really sad day)

3) work still sucks

Guest saleen351

1. Thanks given at my friends house

2. Yankees vs Boston

3. Family reunion in NJ

4. Fantasy Football parties on sunday

5. guymans party

6. Dolphins not making the playoffs

1. Marlins winning World Series at Yankee Stadium

2. Hallucination's Blood on the Turntables party

3. Driving to New Orleans for the Ween/Les Claypool concert

4. Peter Gabriel live

5. Miami Hurricanes come from behind win against the Gators

5. Attending Roger Clemens' last game

5. Taking my little brother to sporting events

5. Confucius/Stryke and myself at Spiclub

6. The CP BBQ at koky's

7. Return to the Edge party

8. Canes beating Noles......again.....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Oh! I forgot that Pearl Jam concert that Koky didnt get to go to. Man was that an experience. Possibly the last time ever in Florida.

ive had some really great times in 2003 ... but along with those great times came some really shitty & fucked up times .. but whatever .. ive overcome worst shit ..:aright: :aright: the only thing good that came from my hard times this year is that it brought me closer to the koolest people i never imagined would be some of my koolest & most helpfull friends ever :aright: :aright: you know who you are :cool: a couple of em dont even come on here anymore but they lurk every once in awhile.. yeah you !! you 2 know who you are :D the other 2 really close krucials wazzaaaaaaaaaa with curbitaaa ?? :D :D and one CRAZY bitch i gotten really close 2 lately ..ROCKS !! And of coarse my pain in the ass bro :D

but my most memorable moment is my son starting public school.. i still cant believe im the father of an elementary kid :eek: trully touching to me :D

Originally posted by CrzyC

Ok, Im going to get sentimental on you guys....

The absolute BEST night of 2003 (for me) was my first CP event...Edgar V @ Crobar 08/03!!! This night seriously changed my life in many ways. I met so many wonderful people of which a few of you have become my closest friends and I was introduced to the world of music that I had been craving but didnt know how to find. I owe many great memories to Mr Edgar V and the amazing beats that he throws down on a consistent basis. Not only does he take me to a whole other place within myself but he also brought me together with both my closest friends and the man that I am so happy to call my boyfriend.

So to all of you that I met on that wonderful night and all the people that I have met since then...thanks for the memories and you give me reason to look forward to an incredible 2004.

MUCH LOVE!:D

Well, kinda the same feeling over here. I got to meet, and yet to meet so many more, cool CP people this year! :D

Other notables:

Marlins winning the World Series :aright:

The Cubs/Marlins series and the infamous foul ball :)

CP BBQ @ MrMiami's :)

The "house party" spinning alongside EV :D

We still have a few more days to go for 2003......I think there are a few moments to be made left ;)