Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions feat. Jonathan Lisle Saturday 12/20

marcodavalos

P:M Sessions is proud to present this Saturday, December 20th, Bedrock's:

Jonathan Lisle

(Bedrock / M Theory)

along RESIDENT DJs

Dave Preston

(Institution Recordings/ Lobotomy Recordings / Forward Thinking Music)

and

Cianci & Avila

(Blend Productions)

at

Club eNVy

jlisleflyer.jpg

Last time Jonathan Lisle’s visited our shores was June 6th @ Nerve. Since then we have been waiting for his return to Miami. Those of you who were there that nite know what to expect of Jonathan, a true world class nubreed. His placement as DJ mags #81 DJ for 2003 is a recognition to his dedication. An inspiration for many of the up and coming DJs on both sides of the Atlantic, Jonathan is a perfectionist at its best.

The room at NV suits Jonathan’s sounds perfectly. It is an under exposed venue, with the perfect ingredients for a quality music nite. This event will be somewhat different from what we have experienced in Miami since WMC.

For more bio and info on Jonathan Lisle click here

To listen to some of Jonathan’s sets/mixes:

Warm Up Live @ Bedrock Nov. '02

Regime Change

Live Warm Up @ GSSS (Bedrock Tent)

For complimentary admission before 1 am (reduced thereafter) please e-mail us to info@pmsessions.com

Open bar 'til midnite

More details to follow.

Peace,

MD

:eek: Damn marco, postpone this till I get back in town in january or do your best to record this goodie for me. For those that will be here do not miss this one as j. lisle is truly one of the top djs at the moment right now. A quick rise to the top100 on djmag's top 100 djs, jon has been making a lot of noise in the dance scene. If you liked infusion's performance earlier this year or like some breaks, you might wanna check this out. Again props on this booking to p:m sessions, its a great way to close the year.

Originally posted by livin42nite

:eek: Damn marco, postpone this till I get back in town in january or do your best to record this goodie for me. For those that will be here do not miss this one as j. lisle is truly one of the top djs at the moment right now. A quick rise to the top100 on djmag's top 100 djs, jon has been making a lot of noise in the dance scene. If you liked infusion's performance earlier this year or like some breaks, you might wanna check this out. Again props on this booking to p:m sessions, its a great way to close the year.

Had no idea you were not in town bro. Hope everything is ok over there. Good luck.

We will have Geoff from Proton visiting us on Saturday. Hopefully this time we can get the recording for a future show on Proton. :)

Originally posted by macboy

Damn, Marco!!!!!!!! :mad:

Why did you leave SoBe? You know I'm too lazy to cross the pond on weekends.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously, congrats on bringing P:M Sessions to a new venue. I'll try to swing by. By the way, what's the capacity at NV?

It ain't that far Dan, it is 10 minutes from SOBE.

Not sure of the capacity. It sounds good thou. :)

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Had no idea you were not in town bro. Hope everything is ok over there. Good luck.

We will have Geoff from Proton visiting us on Saturday. Hopefully this time we can get the recording for a future show on Proton. :)

Still in town, just leaving on friday though was supposed to be in haiti on monday. Things are crazy over there, but its for a positive change, i'll post any new crazy shit on that thread i put on my sig. Let me know how it works out saturday night.

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Still in town, just leaving on friday though was supposed to be in haiti since monday. Things are crazy over there, but its for a positive change, i'll post any new crazy shit on that thread i put on my sig. Let me know how it works out saturday night.