Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey all, poopie mood : (

hey, was home sick yesterday so I missed all the goodies on the board. and I came in today and was hit with a doozie at work...my beloved project has totally changed in a way that goes against my professional ideals AND will involve weekends every week until the end of november. poopie, poopie, and double poopie. so I'm gonna be scarce for a bit. yes, I know, I'm sure you all noticed the gaping hole left by my absence and have been eagerly awaiting the return of my life enriching posts...well, ok, so you didn't even know I was gone, but I'm having a rough day, so humor me.

well, um, no real point to this post except POOPIE!

going through board withdrawal, looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

hoping your day is better than mine,

peace,

FireGirl

------------------

fire in da belly

Successful career or wild partying .. that's always the choice, isn't it? I'm trying to do both, but I'm now convinced that I can't pull it off forever - I'll end up either unemployed or in prison. If you have to skip a few parties, we'll miss you terribly ... but the best part is that new parties will start again when your work schedule calms down .. and we'll be here eagerly awaiting your return. So we'll hear no more of this "poopie" stuff, o.k.? smile.gif

had a break for lunch, thought I'd sneak on for a bit...and was all mushy that you guys replied. thanks for the ups, so sweet.

btw artful, jollydwarf--it's Jackie, not Janet...just so you don't keep calling "janet" at a meetup and think I'm snotty when I don't turn around. : )

crackorn--I don't know why the monkey fell out of the tree. but I know why the pervert crossed the road...

...he was attached to the chicken.

(god, that always cracks me up.)

hugs & peaces, baby

FG

------------------

fire in da belly

Originally posted by firegirl:

had a break for lunch, thought I'd sneak on for a bit...and was all mushy that you guys replied. thanks for the ups, so sweet.

btw artful, jollydwarf--it's Jackie, not Janet...just so you don't keep calling "janet" at a meetup and think I'm snotty when I don't turn around. : )

crackorn--I don't know why the monkey fell out of the tree. but I know why the pervert crossed the road...

hugs & peaces, baby

FG

Well, Jackie, why did the cow roll down the hill.......

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

hey jackie janet the firegirl whatever you want to be called tongue.gif - i'm stuck working the weekends myself. was lucky to have the last couple off, but i feel your pain.

especially if i try and go AND make it to work on the weekends. oooohhhh, do i know the pain.

i'll be around to keep you compnay on the weekends. not that that is any consolation, but...

hope you're feeling better.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by myrlin:

Well, Jackie, why did the cow roll down the hill......

to catch the monkey that feel out of crackorn's tree?

FG

Because it had no luegs.....;p

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

hugs & peaces, baby

FG

sorry 'bout that.. that's what I get for

posting shit soo soon after I've woken up...

------------------

gohanssj2.gifdancingbaby.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Archived