Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Press Release: A NEW YEAR, A NEW GLOW

clubglow

PRESS RELEASE: A NEW YEAR, A NEW GLOW

Saturday December 27th will be the last night of GLOW at Club Insomnia. After two years, Panorama Productions will no longer present the Saturday night Glow event at Club Insomnia. Glow will return in March of 2004 at a brand new venue to be announced in the upcoming weeks. Since Glow’s inception over four years ago, we have strived to give you the best clubbing experience possible. The last two years at Insomnia have been amazing. We would first like to thank our loyal Glow patrons whose enthusiasm and energy helped make Glow a regular home for DJs Ferry Corsten, Armin van Buuren, George Acosta, Tiesto, and Paul van Dyk to name a few. The new home for Glow will be bigger and contain a proper state of the art light and sound system worthy to host the best talent in the world. We are very excited to bring you a brand new Glow event that will continue to bring the best DJs in the world, at a home that deserves and welcomes your patronage. Thank you for your support.

The future is bright…Glow.

Club Glow & Panorama Productions c/o DC Life Inc.

1011 Arlington Blvd. Suite 231

Arlington, VA 22209

Web: www. club glow .com info@ club glow .com

Info line: (202)271-1171

My main issue with Glow has always been the venue so I am very excited that they will be moving to a new one. I like a lot of the djs they bring but don't always go because its freezing in there, the sound is shit and I don't enjoy stepping in sewage. I'll only suffer through this for one dj and well ya'll know who it is :tongue:

Also, the Insomnia staff need serious attitude adjustments. Just 'cause you wear sunglasses at night doesn't mean you're cool. Let's hope this new venue doesn't have idiots running the door! :aright:

A little birdie told me the main room is suppose to be huge so I'm excited about having a lot more room to dance! Yay! :bounce:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I like a lot of the djs they bring but don't always go because its freezing in there, the sound is shit and I don't enjoy stepping in sewage. I'll only suffer through this for one dj and well ya'll know who it is :tongue:

george acosta? :confused::tongue: