Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Roxy on Fri????

Originally posted by cesarleo:

I WANT TO BUT I THINK IT'S GONNA BE A ZOO, SO I'LL OPT. FOR A REVIEW FIRST....SO PEOPLE....OBSERVE THOROUGHLY FOR I EXPECT A THOROUGH REVIEW! cwm1.gif

Roxy is a big club w/ great A/C ...I'm sure you can find your lil spot on the dance floor and have fun there smile.gif ...the one thing I don't like about Roxy is the girls bathroom frown.gif too small

Originally posted by krakhed:

I've been invited to check out Roxy Friday...would be my first time...can you provide some previews...DJ, dres, etc

well I don't know who is doing this party (yet) but from what it was be4 (1y 1/2 ago)...you have to dress nice...please...very nice...its prolly $20-25 to get in, the Dj is Jason Ojeda (good luck hon) and the place...uhhhhh...I love the venue, musik, people....I LOVE ROXY (may be I'm the wrong person to ask about Roxy cause it was my first club and I loved everything about it)....go there...you'll like it smile.gif

Ally....Birthday Girl...see you there

PS. I forgot one thing...security is VERY strick...please be careful...they search at the door smile.gif

Thanks for the info Risa...it'll be nice to get a little dressed up for a change...I'll probably be sober, so security won't be a worry...what's the "good luck" for regarding O? I've heard him at CPI several times over the summer and other times at other places...he's good, not great..gets the crowd going, right? I like your review/preview.

See you there...is that Ally from the "other" "other" board??? Will I see you with Addaboy's field trip Sat nite???

Originally posted by krakhed:

Thanks for the info Risa...it'll be nice to get a little dressed up for a change...I'll probably be sober, so security won't be a worry...what's the "good luck" for regarding O? I've heard him at CPI several times over the summer and other times at other places...he's good, not great..gets the crowd going, right? I like your review/preview.

See you there...is that Ally from the "other" "other" board??? Will I see you with Addaboy's field trip Sat nite???

Yeh...I love to dress up and see people around me who look good smile.gif going shopping after work

cwm32.gif

"good luck" is for Jason Ojeda....I think that he is a good Dj and I think that he is perfect for Roxy...not too hardcore and not to mellow...just right. Its going to be his first night there and that is why I'm wishing him good luck w/ his new party (cause if this party will do good I'll be there every Friday)

Yeh...Ally is from that "other" board...and Addaboy smile.gif I'm also from that "other" board lol....I'll see you there smile.gif

Lola

Originally posted by divalicious:

oh man i am sooo psyched to hit roxy on fri!!! we should def try fo a meet-up... nicki and i together are pretty easy to spot...i was pinned out at vinyl and exit this past weekend!!

so, does anyone know if they've changed the inside of the club?? if i remember correctly, there was an area near the bar/bathrooms/dancefloor that might be a good place to try to get together. when you walk in you go leftish and straight. those who have been there, is this a good spot?? say 3am???

what does everyone think?

It's gonna be difficult but I think we should def. give it a shot if we can come up w/ an easy meet-up area.......we are pretty easy to spot, like DL said!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I'll be there w/Ally, I'm so siked. I hope this party works out.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Guest ally

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

[iam soooo there finally somewhere good on a Friday and I HOPE its 21 to get in...Ally see ya there sweets!!!Robyn..=)

cwm1.gif

Hey Robyn! Gene and I are going Friday...can't wait! Check your e-mail later...

smile.gif Ally

Originally posted by ally:

Hey Robyn! Gene and I are going Friday...can't wait! Check your e-mail later...

smile.gif Ally

Hey we posted a minute apart, who's better than us ?

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by risa06:

oh another thing...we are going to dinner tomorrow right? so I think it'll be much easier to find eachother when we know what we look like

oh yeah, def...cool!! i think fri is going to turn out to be a blast!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Archived