Clubplanet Nightlife Community

:( dont want to annoy anyone but....

Bling

ill stop the OMFG I DIE thing

props go to arturo for makin the phrase a reality.......

and of course eric for the I die smiley.

first it was armins bitch, then omfg i die. what next?

:cool:

sorry if anyone got angry by it. but i just like to say it after a great event.

cant promise i wont say it somehwere in a long review (mostly shoutouts cuz my reviews suck) I know it.

after an edgar v at crobar set though :) i might have to lol

Originally posted by Bling

cant promise i wont say it somehwere in a long review (mostly shoutouts cuz my reviews suck) I know it.

Dude, don't apologize to anyone....stand up 4 urself....if u like to say that (eventhough we all hate it f or the most part) then just keep on saying it.....don't go changing your ways just because some random people on a message board don't like it.....if you change who you are 4 a freakin' computer....what will you do in the real world???

bling i do agree its annoying as hell but like sunnyhost said.. dont change cause its annoying to us... :laugh: :laugh: i mean the people who are your friends(true friends even if annoyed by you) will still stay your friends bro .. :D for example me ... i hate when you post meaningless shit , & yes it annoys the crap outta me ... but i wont stop bein your dawg ya know... ?? :D we all have fun when we go out & thats what counts ... not what all these hatin ass mofos on here think .. ya know ? so do what you want like funk says :cool::D

Originally posted by koky

bling i do agree its annoying as hell but like sunnyhost said.. dont change cause its annoying to us... :laugh: :laugh: i mean the people who are your friends(true friends even if annoyed by you) will still stay your friends bro .. :D for example me ... i hate when you post meaningless shit , & yes it annoys the crap outta me ... but i wont stop bein your dawg ya know... ?? :D we all have fun when we go out & thats what counts ... not what all these hatin ass mofos on here think .. ya know ? so do what you want like funk says :cool::D

Speak for yourself son!

;)

J/K

From what the great Funk says....DO WHAT YOU WANT!!!! :D

So now what? I'm really sad....:boohoo:

No more "OMFG I died" attachment.php?postid=1909329

Guest brwneydtrouble

Danny, you dont need to label yourself, so why have a tag line or saying? Just say what you feel at the moment. Dont limit yourself by captions and shit. Like Sunny said, stand up for yourself, people will respct you more, and so will you.

Originally posted by Bling

bling, hey don't worry about it and take it easy there chief......people were just giving ya shit....you shouldn't let it bother you, I know for the most part everybody was just joking and had no ill intentions towards you buddy.

Dude no need to quit typing what you want. Couple of weeks ago you were posting like a madman, but seems you've chilled and got it under control. I'm one of those that skip through most of your threads cause a lot of them more personal then I'd like to read about but post what you want man, whoever wants to read it will read it and those who don't won't.

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

keep saying it. it's funny :)

I agree... GO BLING!

If that's the "expression" of how you feel when you are watching your favorite dj spin... then say it... :D

Many will recall the term we had last year:

"I danced my ass off" and "that was the best set I ever heard".......... that was used 1 billion times last year - and we all still say it.

So, in honor of Bling: OMG I DIED ;)

Bling, I got your PM last night but was too tired to respond right away. Take Koky's advice (for once he is right LOL), you are a great person and you speak what comes to mind (even it is something random ;) ). Most of us on here understand this and love you for it. WE can either choose to ignore what we dont find meaningful or interesting OR be assholes to you. You know who your true friends are and we love you no matter what...we also tell you to your face when you need to settle down :laugh:

So...die as much as you want...especially on the dance floor.:D

One more word of advice...for Edgar on Monday you should either

a) go to MIA and tough it out at work on Tues OR B) skip it (you'll be needing that time off for WMC...especially if you are on the dancefloor with me).

Much Love!

BTW...I never got any details!!!!;)

Originally posted by CrzyC

Bling, I got your PM last night but was too tired to respond right away. Take Koky's advice (for once he is right LOL), you are a great person and you speak what comes to mind (even it is something random ;) ). Most of us on here understand this and love you for it. WE can either choose to ignore what we dont find meaningful or interesting OR be assholes to you. You know who your true friends are and we love you no matter what...we also tell you to your face when you need to settle down :laugh:

So...die as much as you want...especially on the dance floor.:D

One more word of advice...for Edgar on Monday you should either

a) go to MIA and tough it out at work on Tues OR B) skip it (you'll be needing that time off for WMC...especially if you are on the dancefloor with me).

Much Love!

BTW...I never got any details!!!!;)

:hug:

True dat sista! :aright: