Clubplanet Nightlife Community

which would u rather hear??

FlipsSOE

let's say your real serious about a girl. your both very open about everything. and u begin to discuss past sexual relationships, would u rather her tell u: i've had sex with 5 guys but have gone down on 10, or i've had sex with 10 guys, but have gone down on 5?? which would be more of a turn off for u?? and ladies: question for u, without getting into specifics on numbers, which have u been a part of more?? sex or head??

Originally posted by somebitch

who really cares?!?!?! :blown:

ugh...seriously!

There's a reason why it's called a "past". :rolleyes:

:eek: :eek: NEWSFLASH :eek: :eek:

this was all before your time. Why should it offend you? And why should it define anything important about her?

....i fucking hate shit like this.

Originally posted by tubby

try lower #'s FlipsSoe. Anything 5 and above receives diff classification.

well how many people have you been with?

flip: how many people have you been with?

i dont think someone who has been with a lot of people has the right to judge someone else for doing the same. if someone is responsible ans safe, it shouldnt matter how many people they have been with. of course there is a line between enjoying yourself and being a whore who just wants attention.

i miss the openminded people who used to post here.

well how many people have you been with?

flip: how many people have you been with?

i dont think someone who has been with a lot of people has the right to judge someone else for doing the same. if someone is responsible ans safe, it shouldnt matter how many people they have been with. of course there is a line between enjoying yourself and being a whore who just wants attention.

i miss the openminded people who used to post here.

very little.. I'm smart to spot a fake girl. I'm the type of a person that knows if a relationship will last or not right off the gecko and so I don't waste my time with useless or casual hook ups. I've had 1 girl and even she turned out to be a sex starved maniac who didn't luck out. How about u somebitch.. The whole Albanian army whose names and #'s u forgot?

Originally posted by tubby

very little.. I'm smart to spot a fake girl. I'm the type of a person that knows if a relationship will last or not right off the gecko and so I don't waste my time with useless or casual hook ups. I've had 1 girl and even she turned out to be a sex starved maniac who didn't luck out. How about u somebitch.. The whole Albanian army whose names and #'s u forgot?

r u trying to make me :vomit3: i do not like albanians. LOL.

i also think casual hookups are boring.

i think you meant getgo, not gecko, a gecko is a kind of lizard.

First of all thats not being open, just plain stupid. it's the PAST has no business with the current relationship. Ppl should concentrate on the here, now n future. How many guys shes been with or done shit with is not my business nor is it her business who i've been with or what i've done.

r u trying to make me :vomit3: i do not like albanians. LOL.

i also think casual hookups are boring.

i think you meant getgo, not gecko, a gecko is a kind of lizard.

U have an obsession with albanians.. and I'm sure u think casual hookups are borin stuntbitch. Right.. *cough* right... thnx for the correction. I got all of them liches, scavangers, lizards and girls confused.

Cintron i'm not a counselor but i know why people don't have happy/positive relationships.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

First of all thats not being open, just plain stupid. it's the PAST has no business with the current relationship. Ppl should concentrate on the here, now n future. How many guys shes been with or done shit with is not my business nor is it her business who i've been with or what i've done.

If a girl told me she'd been with 10 guys u bet ur ass it woould bother me.. It would tell me right away that she doesn't value a steady relationship. Heh.. and that i'm her #11.. SO normally i wouldn't even bother..

Everyone thinks this way.. that's why in a scenario like that a breakup is imminent

so while i'm on the subject.. Most people who like casual hookups and all are the type of people who don't know nor believe in "FOREVER" They just enjoy their casual fling from now and then

The people who don't like these hookups aren't/won't be satisfied until they find their one true and ultimate LOVE.. and this is the Love of GOD.. which surpasses that mediocre daily man/woman love by an infinite #

why is there a stigma to doing a lot of people? As long as you're safe and only f*ck healthy girls/guys who are on the pill and use condoms, there shouldn't be a problem. As long as there are no unwanted diseases or babies...... who cares? Seriously, I think you're all brainwashed. Who put the idea in your minds that a lot of sex was bad?? I've heard of guys who have done 400+ women. Being a "slut" is sleeping with anyone because you're desperate. You shouldn't ever be desperate. It's all about quality, not quantity (though there may be something to the concept of "gateway girls"). While I doubt the guy who f*cked 400+ women f*cked quality, there is nothing wrong with fucking 400+ quality babes. And I'm sure you'll get way more value out of that, then you will from being with only one woman. Of course, perhaps you found "the one," but some people never do, and they end up in partnerships, or platonic relationships. For them, I say it's better to play the field, and keep trying to find as many quality, sexually open women as possible.

But to each his own.

Incidently, the record (or at least the most I've heard of), is something like 10,000+, for Wilt Chamberlain.

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

let's say your real serious about a girl. your both very open about everything. and u begin to discuss past sexual relationships, would u rather her tell u: i've had sex with 5 guys but have gone down on 10, or i've had sex with 10 guys, but have gone down on 5?? which would be more of a turn off for u?? and ladies: question for u, without getting into specifics on numbers, which have u been a part of more?? sex or head??

IMHO - i think a guy would rather hear that his new possible girlfriend gave more head than gave it up altogether.