Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Plans??????

obby

My close friends have a tendency to wait until the last minute to make new Years plans. The best part about it is that they all come to me at the last minute expecting me to save their day. I myself do not plan on leaving things for the last minute so I am now looking for options to finalize my plans.

Any suggestions? I am sure most of you know what I enjoy and where I will feel more comfortable at.

Let me know. My plans are still open.

Peace,

OBBY

Obby_Baby_Picture.jpg

Originally posted by raincrysobe

i'm considering going to see RITM in N.Y. depends on what's going on around here. i haven't heard of anything much that got my attention yet.

Yeah, I scooped up a flyer during my recent visit to NY. That itself would be a great way to start off the year but I doubt I can plan that with such little time till the new year.

Go to Reserved Le Club located on 647 Washington Ave. $50.00 presale tickets open bar all night long . Music will be phenomenal with well known producer/dj Thomas Penton and Joseph Anthony spinning Tribal House/ House. Hip Hop will be played in the patio as well. If you have any further questions contact me at 305-491-7248 or info@djjosephanthony.com. Clubplanet is selling tickets for this event. See you there and have a safe new years!!!!!

For more info on our dj's go to.

www.thomaspenton.com

www.djjosephanthony.com

genesis2004.jpg

Originally posted by tribalmike

Go to Reserved Le Club located on 647 Washington Ave. $50.00 presale tickets open bar all night long . Music will be phenomenal with well known producer/dj Thomas Penton and Joseph Anthony spinning Tribal House/ House. Hip Hop will be played in the patio as well. If you have any further questions contact me at 305-491-7248 or info@djjosephanthony.com. Clubplanet is selling tickets for this event. See you there and have a safe new years!!!!!

For more info on our dj's go to.

www.thomaspenton.com

www.djjosephanthony.com

genesis2004.jpg

Wow, thats great info. Thomas has always had my ears.

Guest vara411

Hello everyone, just joined!

I'm in a bit of trouble here- I've only lived here like 6 months, and I've got my friends coming in from all over the States to celebrate NYE... but I don't know where to go! They all want a place that mixes in some hip-hop, but they're also wanting a kind of swank place. Suggestions?

Vara411,

Reserved Le Club with have a patio room playing the best of hip hop all night. If you are into house and want to hear good quality music we have 3 phenomenal dj's spinning in the main room.

$50.00 presale ticket will get you open bar all night long.

Tickets are sold right here through clubplanet. Feel free to contact me if you have any further questions on our Genesis to 2004 party.

For more info contact Joe @ 305-491-7248 or email us at info@djjosephanthony.com

Cheers,

Tribalmike

genesis2004.jpg

Originally posted by vara411

Hello everyone, just joined!

I'm in a bit of trouble here- I've only lived here like 6 months, and I've got my friends coming in from all over the States to celebrate NYE... but I don't know where to go! They all want a place that mixes in some hip-hop, but they're also wanting a kind of swank place. Suggestions?

Get your friends off the hip-hop, they'll be better for it. :laugh:

If you plan to be in South Florida on New Year's Eve,

Lumonics Light Museum in Fort Lauderdale will be bringing in 2 Siberian Shamans from the Russian Esoteric Academy of Happiness for a DANCE OF POWER, from a trance dance tradition that dates back 40,000 years! They will begin at 11 pm and take us to midnight.

Here is the rest of the event info:

New Year's Eve at Lumonics

$25 advance reservations; doors open at 10:00 pm;

complimentary champagne toast at midnight

online secure tickets at www.lumonics.net

Join us to celebrate the New Year... in a new way...

in a multi-sensory smoke-free environment..surrounded by light sculptures that illuminate the space, delight the eye and fire the imagination..... for your body....you will be served exotic vegetarian snacks and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.....along with a choice of herbal teas and blended coffees as well as other non-alcoholic beverages......

For your mind and spirit...

experience a journey through time and space by the harmonic convergence of light and sound.... a one-of-a-kind performance by Dorothy Tanner and Marc Billard....." A Spacious Moment in Time" your mind will open creatively....you will feel both relaxed and energized...

For the fun of it...

You can dance, lounge, watch, socialize, or space-out in the pyramid. Use the synchro-energizer for a further out-of-this world experience.

Besides the 2 Shamans:

Special Guests:

~Back by "popular demand": DJ Jonathan Michaels-prog tech trance. Jonathan hails from Boston, MA where he was part of "The Circle," a collective of DJs and musicians who focused on creating a positive and uplifting vibe. You will feel that when you experience his music mix. He is still one of the best "undiscovered" DJs in South Florida...

+

~Shadow Spirit- reggae

~Psyense-electro breaks (live p.a.)

~Parish-trance dancer

Matthew Suarez aka theorie d'ecoute-"Ambient Journey"

~DJ B-Ray-world beat

+ Drum Circle + more special guests

Happy New Year from the Lumonics crew

Lumonics Light Museum

3017 NW 60th St.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

www.lumonics.net

• 10 months later...

New Years @ The Hilton Penthouse (NJ, Hasbrouck Heights) Exclusive New Years @ Hilton Penthouse (NJ)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE 2005 HILTON PENTHOUSE NYE EXCLUSIVE PARTY

Its that time again when we all dress up and ring in the 5,4,3,2,1 into the New Year.

This year Friday December 31st @ the HILTON PENTHOUSE

*PRESTIGIOUS COCKTAIL HOUR

*AMAZING MUSIC (KTU, house, hip-hop, 80's) & LIGHT SHOW

*PLASMA SCREEN BALL DROP

*EXQUISITE SIT-DOWN DINNER

*PREMIUM OPEN BAR ALL NIGHT!!!!!!! (Trendy attire a MUST)

8:45 COCKTAIL HOUR

Butter style hot and cold Hors D'oeuvres, professional chef carving stations, turkey, pig, marinated tenderloins, Mexican Fajita, and of course our past stations, fruits, cheese, calamari, paella and more!

10:30 FIVE STAR DINNER

Salad, Chateaubriand ( Mignon ) with a caramelized shallot & Merlot sauce, grilled filet of salmon with mustard dill cream sauce.

12:00 MIDNIGHT

Complimentary Champagne toast & Happy New Year to everyone !!!!!!!

12:30 DESSERT

Assorted Italian & French pastries, chocolate dipped fruit, coffee, espresso, & cappuccino

Group specials are available at $150 per person that includes all of the above. Rooms that are available are the double occupancy rooms that are $120. So have 4 people in a room and that will cost you $30 per person and the total for the evening will be $180

Cash, checks, @ all major credit cards are accepted

( PROPER ATTIRE IS REQUIRED )

Feel free to call for more information to:

Anthony Amado 201-893-2105 or Kim Frangipane 201-893-3500

THE HILTON @ HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, NJ

anthony13

View Public Profile

Send a private message to anthony13

Find More Posts by anthony13

Add anthony13 to Your Buddy List