Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Three..???

luo072s

:confused: So.... I am going to see Sasha this Friday in Tampa. I haven't seen him perform before so I'm excited about it.

Shity part.. is that the club where he is spinning "The Amphiteather" is the completly opposite of an underground club, too much bright lights - no dark at all...it has a dance floor that spins around the whole time (annoying as fu**)... Anyway..I will concentrate in whatever Sasha will play and have fun with my friends.

The openning DJ is Dj Three..which I am not sure but I think that is the same one that had a resindency in Twilo in NYC years ago... Does anybody know what music he spinns? is he decent?

Originally posted by luo072s

:confused: So.... I am going to see Sasha this Friday in Tampa. I haven't seen him perform before so I'm excited about it.

Shity part.. is that the club where he is spinning "The Amphiteather" is the completly opposite of an underground club, too much bright lights - no dark at all...it has a dance floor that spins around the whole time (annoying as fu**)... Anyway..I will concentrate in whatever Sasha will play and have fun with my friends.

The openning DJ is Dj Three..which I am not sure but I think that is the same one that had a resindency in Twilo in NYC years ago... Does anybody know what music he spinns? is he decent?

and than?:)

Chris (Three) is great....expect some seriously deep twisted house....very Fabric-esque.......and then Sasha.....well.......should be a fun one.......

looking forward to it!

J o s h u a W i l k i n s

Every Saturday Nite @ HPC

www.thehydeparkcafe.com

Twice a month 'PARADISE'

w/residents Jask & Joshua

...deep house w/ a touch of soul

Twice a month 'SNATCH'

w/ residents Three, Joshua & special guests

...a cosmic jive haze

i'll be down around 10:30 ish...Sasha's going on @ midnight (sharp)....EXTENDED 3 HOUR SET :)

It's been since 1999 (my old residency @ the Rubb) since I've heard Sasha....really hoping for some innovative material......house, breaks, prog! mixed down to perfection.......

see you cper's there.......

Joshua~

Originally posted by deepfridays

i'll be down around 10:30 ish...Sasha's going on @ midnight (sharp)....EXTENDED 3 HOUR SET :)

EXTENDED?!!?!? for 3 hrs!? sheesh!:( When i hear Extended, man it better be 5+ hrs.. at least...

Just noticed the flyer on rachel's sig, and for a few minutes there i actually began to contemplate trekkin up there.. i mean.. its sasha!! but if the party is on only till 3 am.. and for a short ass set.. hmm.. i, particularly, do not think its worth my 5 hr drive each way... too much effort for such samll return...

I wish i was closer,tho; or hell!! i wish he played in miami!! :mad:

Regardless, I hope those of u going have a blast!!!:D

Im sure u will!

Peace!

mp3.-:smoke:

i think to compare three to either sasha OR digweed is an insalt as IMO three is MUCH better then either of them! three doesn't even play the same style music that sasha & digweed play. three is WAY more techy, minimal, trippy, groovey, dubby and eclectic then sasha & digweed. if i was going up there i'd be going to see three. sasha would be an extra.