Clubplanet Nightlife Community

easiest way?

jtk4

zip lock bag?

dosn't your yay turn into a paste. I try to dump it out on my hand it just laughs at me. I was in montreal and someone had like a contraption that loaded a bumb for you. I think it was a sniffer or something.

Originally posted by jtk4

zip lock bag?

dosn't your yay turn into a paste. I try to dump it out on my hand it just laughs at me. I was in montreal and someone had like a contraption that loaded a bumb for you. I think it was a sniffer or something.

they makes sets that have a little scooper, a little mirror and a little thing to store stuff...idk where to buy one......

what i am talking about is something that is quick and really not noticable. A scooper and mirror might attract attention. You know something i can go into the bathroom pull out and snort up my nose. Not take it out try to untie the bag try to pour it out without it falling on the ground do a bump then tie it and put it in my pocket.

I have already had a bad experience doing this, funny story.

Originally posted by jtk4

what i am talking about is something that is quick and really not noticable. A scooper and mirror might attract attention. You know something i can go into the bathroom pull out and snort up my nose. Not take it out try to untie the bag try to pour it out without it falling on the ground do a bump then tie it and put it in my pocket.

I have already had a bad experience doing this, funny story.

u should get that cross in Cruel Intentions.....i wish my cross was filled with yayo right now...droooollll

Get a bumper (a.k.a. bullet). You can find them in most head shops. It's a little plastic thing that looks like a big bullet that put on the top of your jar in place of the lid, that measures out bumps. All you have to do is set one up when it's in your pocket (takes a little practice), put it up to your nose, and inhale. The bumps are kind of small, but it's a small price to pay for being inconspicuous when you're doing shady shit.

Originally posted by vicman

i think i just found out what i'm getting myself for christmas. :D

They really are a great tool to have, very discrete and not so crackish if you know what I mean.;) You go on snuffing tobacco all day long if you want... lol:D

Originally posted by prplhz

They really are a great tool to have, very discrete and not so crackish if you know what I mean.;) You go on snuffing tobacco all day long if you want... lol:D

would come in very handy for WMC since I'll be a tobacco snuffing-type of mood the entire time I'm there . . .:shaky::D

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Ive used the old bullets..THEY SUCK...but this snuffrocket thingy looks very very interesting.

Now I just need somewhere they can mail it to cause ill be damned if they are gonna send that to my house.

lol

Tek

what about work? :idea::tongue:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Use the end of a parliament cigarette

:aright:

That's actually a pretty good idea, I never thought of it and I've been smoking Parliaments for years (only when I party)

Does any one know if any headshops in the village would have a snuffrocket? I could really use one for NYE because I'm usually pretty sloppy by the end of an evening (or morning, whatever) and things start spilling and I get :( .