Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old were you when........

Reeni

Originally posted by Reeni

you found out santa claus didnt exist??????

As horrible as it is, I really can't remember....I'm guessing 7ish? I started realizing that the handwriting on the thank you note for the cookies was very similar to my mom's handwriting........that's when it all went downhill ;)

Originally posted by solbeam

aww let her figure it out...that way when she's 22 she won't tear up thinking about how mommy let the cat out of the bag just because "it was time to"....

now, excuse me while i compose myself :boohoo:

:cry: sowee......

I was about 25 when I realized Santa wasn't real.

As for lying to my kids about some random dude leaving presents, I can't wait.. Just to see their little faces christmas morning... To look at this in a different light, as soon as kids are born we pretty much start lying to them.. No wonder trust seems to be somewhat of an issue in most peoples lives, our parents fuck us over right away, can't even walk/talk , i'm shitting my diapers and here my parents are lying up a storm about some fucking fat dude leaving me shit I can play with. It almost seems great until you find out, then you realize that Uncle Charlie has been fondling me behind the couch, i'm getting laid in church by Father Goeghan, and my moms a prostitute.. Whoa sorry, little off topic... anyways, merry x-mas.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I was about 25 when I realized Santa wasn't real.

As for lying to my kids about some random dude leaving presents, I can't wait.. Just to see their little faces christmas morning... To look at this in a different light, as soon as kids are born we pretty much start lying to them.. No wonder trust seems to be somewhat of an issue in most peoples lives, our parents fuck us over right away, can't even walk/talk , i'm shitting my diapers and here my parents are lying up a storm about some fucking fat dude leaving me shit I can play with. It almost seems great until you find out, then you realize that Uncle Charlie has been fondling me behind the couch, i'm getting laid in church by Father Goeghan, and my moms a prostitute.. Whoa sorry, little off topic... anyways, merry x-mas.

I see we have lots to talk about when I come up there

Originally posted by phatman

<--- dont ever really remember believing in santa

same... my first Xmas memory was in 89, we were in a hotel while our house was being built and i got a Nintendo... well, obviously, its hard to hide shit in a tiny hotel room... so i knew what was up...

can't remember any Xmas's before that....

btw, that Nintendo is still, to this day, the best Xmas present i've ever gotten... I don't think i've ever been that excited since then... :laugh:

i can't remember when i first realized santa wasn't there or what ever

but i remeber when i was little thinking he really did exsist!i remember the next day seeing the "cookies " gone ( my grandparents prolly stuffed em down there throats)and them being like on xmas morning telling me they see santa , of course when they put me up to the window he was gone, but as soon as thet put me down, they saw "him" again ( cruel joke, went on for like 10 minutes before they gave it up)

Originally posted by fkornre

well being jewish we never had to worry about that fat man climbing into out house and eating our food and then leaving crappy presents under a smelly tree... :D

hahha

how can kids NOT notice

one second hes in the mall,next second hes in the school next second hes on the fire truck down the block

i hate it when parents are like:thats santa helper dressed like him," if they notic, give it up!!!!

Originally posted by joeg

btw, that Nintendo is still, to this day, the best Xmas present i've ever gotten... I don't think i've ever been that excited since then... :laugh:

i never had nintendo, but when sega genesis first came out my mom got me that shit out OF NOWHERE with the first NHL Hockey!! BEST GAME EVER :laugh:

i was so excited and surprised, i think i just stared at the thing for 5 minutes before saying anything...then i played it for like 3 days straight.

i remember one Christmas when I still believed in Santa, I got pajamas and bunny slippers as part of "Santa's gifts". I hated the pajamas and refused to wear them but I LOVED the slippers. I wore them all day. That night my mom said that if i didn't wear my pajamas that Santa brought me, he would send an elf down to take my bunny slippers. I figured it wouldn' happen, but low and behold, the next morning I woke up and my bunny slippers were gone. The elf came dwn and took my slippers! :laugh: :laugh:

pretty cruel, isn't it? :(

Originally posted by karisma

i remember one Christmas when I still believed in Santa, I got pajamas and bunny slippers as part of "Santa's gifts". I hated the pajamas and refused to wear them but I LOVED the slippers. I wore them all day. That night my mom said that if i didn't wear my pajamas that Santa brought me, he would send an elf down to take my bunny slippers. I figured it wouldn' happen, but low and behold, the next morning I woke up and my bunny slippers were gone. The elf came dwn and took my slippers! :laugh: :laugh:

pretty cruel, isn't it? :(

:laugh: :laugh: that is cruel :laugh: :laugh: