Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who else is stuck at work today?

phatman

Originally posted by phatman

A few hours of posting, music, and filling out some x-mas cards....i'd rather be sleeping...

I am heading into work in about 45 minutes... But I should be out by 5:30 or so... It sucks only being in the company 5 years... Everyone else in my office has more seniority. So I am always stuck there on these holidays... My office is like a ghost town. Normally there are about 20 people in my office today there will be 6!!! :mad: Only good thing is that it is nice and quiet..

Then I have to head from Brooklyn to Wayne NJ I am in no moooooood to sit in traffic. But I can't miss X-mas eve on my fathers side of the fam... It is easy to get dis-owned... :rolleyes:

Wayne? - I hope you have a boat - seriously, wayne is like instant flooding. Be careful.

I get out at 2pm and heading to Fort Lee to go with my boy and his family to a x-mas dinner. I cant wait for some good eats and a couple of bottles of wine. Should be a good night.

Yeah, I got to work about an hour ago. There is nothing to do. I just got some nice breakfast wrap sure to give me a heart attack : Triple egg, bacon, ham, sausage with cheese and hashbrown.

Probably getting out around 12:00, then I have to drive from CT to my house in Queens and then to my aunts house in Brooklyn.

Lots of beer and wine today :beer:

Originally posted by xlr8ted

:laugh: at this thread..

This fucking sucks, the gates of hell gotta open soon... My boss is being a x-tra fat prick, stock market shut down @ 1pm and i'm still here reviewing horrible movies and claiming everyone on the substance board are cops..

that is what u do normally....u cop...:laugh: