Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sleeping positions

bullseye

Originally posted by SFsuperstar

i never met anyonelse that sleeps on their back. anyone???? right side of the bed. and i hardly move. i could go to bed with a face of make up on and wake up and it will still be exactly the same.

Sleeping flat on your back usually means..and don't take this the wrong way..but its been interpreted to mean that you're conceited.

I usually sleep on my stomach, which denotes ones need to be in the spotlight and listened to..and yeah, when I get going I do like all eyes on me...;)..

When I don't sleep on my stomach its usually tothe left in the fetal position..which denotes a nuturing mentality..which I also do have...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I sleep facing towards the door, on my side.

When I sleep with someone, I always change to accomodate them, even in my sleep.

Originally posted by Kontrol

it means youre a fat fuck you futurefuck

If you're gonna insult me kiddo, at least make sense while doing it.. Even IHI gives me that courtesy..:aright:..

..You seem to be very intimidated when I post... You should really get out of your parent's basement more often, it'd do you good..:)..

when im passed out drunk, i make sure my girl puts me on my stomach or side so i dont pull a jimmi hendrix

Otherwise, i have to be careful to lay on my left side because my right rotator cuff has taken lots of abuse over the years

if i expect to be awaken in the middle of the night with oral sex, i am sure to fall asleep on my back, otherwise i dont find that position comfortable

Thanks,

Bullseye